OFFICIAL AUGUST 2017 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found some prestos I've been eyeing for a while at the outlet at closing time. Didn't get them because they weren't my size. Has anyone ever bought shoes that weren't your size then exchange them at another store for your size? I know my Finish line has them in my size. I'm not about that life though but I'm tempted to do it. It's not like I will wear them. I'll even buy some shoe cleaner and a tee lol .

Nike south premium outlet has triple black Sock Dart for $35 FSR.... If you have $10 survey coupon this is a hell of a steal.... (and military disco also)...

IMG_2076.JPG

Gloucester Premium NJ

Mostly smaller sizes up to 9. Only thing bigger was size 15.

Found some prestos I've been eyeing for a while at the outlet at closing time. Didn't get them because they weren't my size. Has anyone ever bought shoes that weren't your size then exchange them at another store for your size? I know my Finish line has them in my size. I'm not about that life though but I'm tempted to do it. It's not like I will wear them. I'll even buy some shoe cleaner and a tee lol .

I exchanged it at a different location of the same store. Are you saying entirely different stores?

Does anyone know when markdowns go into effect? I remember it was sometime during the beginning of the month, but I can't remember exactly when.

I've noticed they really don't mark down foams that much if they are on display
Only way to get deals is mark down price on hashwall with additional % off
Then you can grab for like $120-130

East LA had the Copper Foam for $150 with 20% additional off.
Did they have a good amount of sizes left? I'm thinking of making the drive tomorrow morning before work but i don't know if they'll have any size 11s left

Did they have a good amount of sizes left? I'm thinking of making the drive tomorrow morning before work but i don't know if they'll have any size 11s left
gone already at east la ...didnt see it on saturday n monday.

Livermore Outlets outside of SF

Copper foams up to size 9 and then 15 and up. One size 10.5.
KD9 red $74.99.
Sock dart blue $39.99. Size 9 and below & Size 11 and up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom