OFFICIAL AUGUST 2017 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a particle beige air max 97 at Nike Newark size 9.5 on the hash wall! Not my size but someone may need an oop

They had some foams and retro 3s and 4s but they were getting swooped up fast . 30% off the whole store and 10$ gift cards for the first 200$ customers . Some guy cleaned out all the tech fleece pants . But just your regular stuff good variety though . USA Kobe 11s stood out for 70$ after discount . I coppped some sock darts and air max 90 for about 85$ after 30% off and the 10$ gift card

which 3's and 4's?

which 3's and 4's?
I saw true blue 3's 129.99
Cyber Monday 3's 99.99
Royalty 4's 129.99
Navy 13 lows 99.99
Navy 15's, alternate 8''s (white/ black/red),and 16's(didn't catch the colorway)

Edit: People were also scooping up red metallic foams.

I went at opening, though. Everything was an extra 30% off the prices I listed. Resellers were cleaning the shelves in the morning.

Last edited:
Yeah I noticed all the shoes didn't have the lids . Is there always extra % off at clearance stores ? This one is so much closer to me .

Adidas outlet
Women's NMD IMG_0927.JPG

@The Pike in Long Beach. 30-50% off on clothes, 30% off the wall. Nothing really to write home about. They have a FSR of the cyber Monday 3s for $149.99, but that's about the only thing that caught my attention...

Went to Woodbury, NY this morning when they opened, Jordan 11 gold ceremony 8, 9 and 13 and Jordan 6 reverse maroon (all cleaned up by some dude) called into Jersey gardens NJ they just had Jordan 1 yin Yan blacks and copper foams sizes 9 down :frown:

Both stores one guy said they might get a shipment later in the day or over Saturday or Sunday BUT a girl at the register said what ever they received today most likely is it for this labor day shipment.......side note when I saw the guy walking outside of Nike "I asked yo is there any other Jordans left worth to get, and his comment back to me was (it's up to you) ....u be the judge of that comment niketalk family, I swear resellers today think very highly of themselves, hope he gets stuck with all those ceremony and alternate maroons.

Last edited:
Yeah I noticed all the shoes didn't have the lids . Is there always extra % off at clearance stores ? This one is so much closer to me .
Not always an extra discount, but most always a haven for resellers when they do have sales. You see something you like or are unsure of, pick it up. It will get bought.

The only clearance store before in california was in the eastbay (san leandro) where they carry much more than a traditional outlet store. Much more sizes of shoes, quickstrikes, player editions, and also new releases atthe same time as they are in footlocker, finishline, champs sports. Im excited we have a clearance store in southern california!
In the past i have bought nike 6.0 snowboatd jackets $300 retail on the tag for $7 @ san leandro clearance store. Bought almost 40 jackets and flipped them all on ebay and offerup. Its great for all of us trust me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom