***OFFICIAL AUGUST PICK-UP POST*** NO PIC QUOTING, SO LONG SWEET SUMMER

Status
Not open for further replies.
dope pickups everyone
happy.gif

I've seen a few dudes struggling to get rid of '03 white cements for 250 and less...

Overplayed, hyped, blahblah. Still a dope colorway, and I'm real happy with how they look in person!

been meaning to iD a pair but never got around to it. Whenever I do I'll do these. Don't care what anyone says the colorway is great

been meaning to iD a pair but never got around to it. Whenever I do I'll do these. Don't care what anyone says the colorway is great

those pix do make them look good, but i'm still more into the platinum colorway. will prolly be my first roshes (cuz i can't find calypsos for a decent price)...

just can't figure out the sizing, if you lace them loose and don't tie them (how i think they look best), they slip on your heel, unless you go down in size a good bit.

i heard they stretch out after some wears, so i'm thinking about going down snug so they don't slip, cuz i just don't like how they look when tied up.

Last edited:
those pix do make them look good, but i'm still more into the platinum colorway. will prolly be my first roshes (cuz i can't find calypsos for a decent price)...

just can't figure out the sizing, if you lace them loose and don't tie them (how i think they look best), they slip on your heel, unless you go down in size a good bit.

i heard they stretch out after some wears, so i'm thinking about going down snug so they don't slip, cuz i just don't like how they look when tied up.

the tongue is stitched into the rest of the shoe, so no heel slippage even if you don't lace them up tight. go true to size, or up 0.5 if you have a wide foot.

the tongue is stitched into the rest of the shoe, so no heel slippage even if you don't lace them up tight. go true to size, or up 0.5 if you have a wide foot.

i don't understand how you say that, when i tried them on in store and felt the heel slippage myself. i had to go down from my normal size 12 to an 11, just to stop the heel slippage, when i left them laced loose and untied (so the laces hang out of the top eyelets).... but then my toes were kinda cramped... i heard they stretch out tho, over some wears, so i'm wondering if i should stick with the 11...

even the 11.5 still slipped tho.

i don't understand how you say that, when i tried them on in store and felt the heel slippage myself. i had to go down from my normal size 12 to an 11, just to stop the heel slippage, when i left them laced loose and untied (so the laces hang out of the top eyelets).... but then my toes were kinda cramped... i heard they stretch out tho, over some wears, so i'm wondering if i should stick with the 11...

even the 11.5 still slipped tho.

that's odd, no slippage at all for me.

Picked these up from the Outlet today $159.99+tax

Never seen these locally or even held them before today.

These are surprisingly light and the shroud material is a lot more flexible then i expected.

Did all the "camo" XX8's come with a little card that talks about the color differences between the shoes not being a defect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom