****OFFICIAL AUGUST PICK UP POST... NO PIC QUOTING****

Status
Not open for further replies.
some shirts: bape pocket tee, visvim and the shirt pharO pointed me towards

dyugjm.jpg

I used to have some of the sickest team Js back in like 6th grade they were black blue and dark grey with a weird diagonal flap zipper over the front. For th life of me I can't remember what they were called but they were literally the first time I fell in love with my sneaks and became a head after that. **** me man if anyone can remember the mad kudos to you but it was circa like 2000 or 2001.

Non numbered Jordan's were never the ish but they made a few dope pairs like those 3percents.. I had the white/red colorway

Yes they were. Jumpan Pros and Percents took over in L.A. for a couple years in 96-98. This was the era of pennys and deions so non numbered J's were all the rave.

Yeah don't know whee you lived but they were pretty dope for a minute at one point. And add in the fact my parents weren't dropping that kinda change for my puberty growing out the frame *** back I'm 6th grade on real Js and thus, you have team Js. I rocks them hard too haha.

Haaa I like how my man just slid those HWC's in with the rest of those kicks like it was nothing. :smokin :smokin

I used to have some of the sickest team Js back in like 6th grade they were black blue and dark grey with a weird diagonal flap zipper over the front. For th life of me I can't remember what they were called but they were literally the first time I fell in love with my sneaks and became a head after that. **** me man if anyone can remember the mad kudos to you but it was circa like 2000 or 2001.

jordan team j or swift 6 ?

not my pic

air jordan team j masterpiece jordan team 2 air jordan swift dub zero showcase nu team flow moss rjj boxer jordan camp 23 melo 1.5 shogun 3 percent team shoes rare by eshop_mgl, on Flickr

yoooo i remember those 13 lookin team Js to the right above the middle shoe (Nu2s?) crazy those were hot back then

^^ jordan team 2 :pimp: still have a pair that color. in 8th or 9th grade i had the pair with jordan across the midsole and threw them on the phone lines :smh:

JORDAN SWIFT 6!!!! Man I loved those things. Funky looking shoe but I wore em to death for all my middle school team practices. Good lookin out homie! Repped for sure has it was killin me not knowing the name!

Last edited:
UniqLo Novak Djokavic tennis line
403801229.jpg

Nike ClubFed wimbly sweater and US Open visor
403801228.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom