****OFFICIAL AUGUST PICK UP POST... NO PIC QUOTING****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Mustang lover here. I have a 2004 SVT Cobra myself... Love the Mach though man. & sick exhaust pick up!

No sneakers this time around. Inspired by all of the Mad Men I've been watching lately...

Last edited:
Another Mustang lover here. I have a 2004 SVT Cobra myself... Love the Mach though man. & sick exhaust pick up!

man I need to upgrade my 99 V6. Its been so reliable though. 119k and still going hard. I'm trying to decide if I should get a new(ish) one, or stick with the same body style, and role with the 4.6L

man I need to upgrade my 99 V6. Its been so reliable though. 119k and still going hard. I'm trying to decide if I should get a new(ish) one, or stick with the same body style, and role with the 4.6L

It's definitely hard to turn away a vehicle that's been so reliable, thats for sure... The 4.6 was a pretty consistently solid motor though so I don't think you could go wrong upgrading to a 99-04 GT, or maybe even a newer one if you like that body style better. If you wanted to, anyway... :D

THANKS! THAT 2004 SVT COBRA IS MY DREAM CAR, WELL AFTER THE FORD GT40 AND FERRARI 458. I WANTED TO PICK ONE UP BUT I COULDN'T FIND A BLACK ONE AROUND MY AREA TO SAVE MY LIFE. (I ONLY BUY BLACK CARS)

It's definitely hard to turn away a vehicle that's been so reliable, thats for sure... The 4.6 was a pretty consistently solid motor though so I don't think you could go wrong upgrading to a 99-04 GT, or maybe even a newer one if you like that body style better. If you wanted to, anyway... :D

99-04 Body>the newer ones, IMO

And if I could find a performance orange terminator around me, it would be COPPED instantly

Supreme x TNF Venture Jacket

Old Navy Floral Shorts (poor mans supreme floral shorts-__-)

Last edited:
99-04 Body>the newer ones, IMO
And if I could find a performance orange terminator around me, it would be COPPED instantly

agree big time with this man have a 2004 v6 myself with 100k plus miles hasnt failed me once want to upgrade to a 04 v8 but hard when there is no need for it

Cole Haan x Nike from Nordstrom Rack

I never knew the 2 did a collaboration. I tried them on and man they are COMFY!

can anybody shed some more light on this particular model? It didn't come with a box. Thanks.

Cole Haan x Nike from Nordstrom Rack

I never knew the 2 did a collaboration. I tried them on and man they are COMFY!

can anybody shed some more light on this particular model? It didn't come with a box. Thanks.

Cole Haan is a Nike Brand (or was?)

finally came across one of my favorite af1s and only $58, now if im only lucky enough to get some wheats

THANKS! THAT 2004 SVT COBRA IS MY DREAM CAR, WELL AFTER THE FORD GT40 AND FERRARI 458. I WANTED TO PICK ONE UP BUT I COULDN'T FIND A BLACK ONE AROUND MY AREA TO SAVE MY LIFE. (I ONLY BUY BLACK CARS)

I was deadlocked between the cobra and a white mach 3 1/2 years ago when I bought mine, it was a very tough decision. Either way, you get a sick collector level car with enough power to have fun or use it as a daily driver. That's really all that matters, right? Haha
Id love to have a Ford GT or GT40 too though... :smh:

EDIT: & yes the competition orange Cobras are sick, its too bad they only made that color in '04, and only around 450 of them at that... Very rare, very expensive! Same with the mystichrome...

Last edited:
Bought these at Finishline for $80 using a $20 off coupon. The website didn't have my size 12 but found at my local store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom