Hump day
398045064.jpg

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

Originally Posted by ALDY

Originally Posted by asmathews
pimp.gif

ill Spitta Tee Fam. 

Any info on it?.. 

Looks like The Alchemist was a part of the tee too.. 

nerd.gif
it was put out by diamond as promo for the covert coupe ep. long gone i would say
Yes exactly. Limited run was produced and dropped online and in one store in the NO on 4 20. Best bet might be ebay as to finding this tee now fellas.

RAMADAN KAREEM!
Been awhile since I've posted..Decided to start wearing shoes that's collecting dust.

Puma x Mihara Yasuhiro

Originally Posted by T21D

Hump day
These "work" for you unlaced or need to be tight and firm?  Toebox is the only thing that kinda looks off to me in pics, but probably better on feet.  Would you concur? Mine should be here later today.  Like the socks.  Any thoughts on the US Open courtballistecs?

@marmourjr

Kind-of. I'm fasting, but I have some doubts about interpretations of islam. Specifically my parent's and imam's.

Originally Posted by Tizzleman

Originally Posted by rudolfchua

2001 AJ 1 Bred for today.

Why do all your shoes looks like beaters
hmmm.... maybe because he actually uses his shoes for how they really were meant to be used? you sound like you're stepping on glass or hot coals with your sneakers.

so what if they get beat? in the end they're still shoes

Originally Posted by Skateboard

@marmourjr

Kind-of. I'm fasting, but I have some doubts about interpretations of islam. Specifically my parent's and imam's.

I PM'd you.

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Originally Posted by Tizzleman

Originally Posted by rudolfchua

2001 AJ 1 Bred for today.

Why do all your shoes looks like beaters
hmmm.... maybe because he actually uses his shoes for how they really were meant to be used? you sound like you're stepping on glass or hot coals with your sneakers.

so what if they get beat? in the end they're still shoes

Mind Blown
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by T21D

Hump day
These "work" for you unlaced or need to be tight and firm?  Toebox is the only thing that kinda looks off to me in pics, but probably better on feet.  Would you concur? Mine should be here later today.  Like the socks.  Any thoughts on the US Open courtballistecs?

Rich, fit is on point and I think you'll like it. As far as the USO cb3.3s,
pimp.gif
 Heading out to Flushing Meadows in 2 weeks for the tourney. Crossing fingers that Nike pimpout Rafa's shoe and sell an exclusive like they did last year. Great shoe and hard as nails to destroy when playing in them. 

Originally Posted by theLwerd

yo jberk... info on the pants?
Zara Yong Mans Division. I went back a few weeks ago to see if they had them and they didn't.

Back
Top Bottom