Official August WDYWT...NO PIC QUOTING...vol. Summer Breeze

Originally Posted by DZaster

Proto, what are those Adidas called?

adidas busenitz pro

dope fits NT
pimp.gif

icopjordans82: that's last year's retro cracking on you? dayum! i got 3 pairs of 'em but haven't broke 'em out yet cuz my HOA's still look good (and aren't really paint cracking).

DZaster: adidas busenitz

MARINADELREY: pretty sure it all started with how i wear my pants with shoes.
laugh.gif
yeah, that's NT for ya... LOL! from observing over time i've noticed he spends a lot of time hating on people in general tho. getting off on other's (alleged) shortcomings is a sad trait. what you say about others says more about you.
wink.gif

I'm loving those Busenitz's, Proto. My buddy skates with them. They're really good skateboarding shoes. Are you gonna skate them or just wear?

thanx! def not skating them. i got some old DC beaters for the once in a blue moon i go out and push the board around.

Wore these this afternoon because I knew I would have something waiting for me when I came home.
6004210904_bfdff84828_z.jpg

Thanks again Sk8 for selling them to me not soon after  he picked them up
laugh.gif

6003656823_ddfda5f771_z.jpg

Originally Posted by never wear them

nice 4s
today, for the gym

love these, and didnt know they were on NikeiD !!!! gonna go crazy! 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif

what are those they are sick!

Originally Posted by nycpushhead

damn i jealous u can rock ur ds ivs
I tend to look for NDS 99 IV's because I know they will have a better chance holding up. I don't think I'll be rocking the cements anytime soon my heart will shatter if they crumble
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theLwerd

*waits for someone to comment on Tombz creasing his shoes*

Dude just spat on the face of people who use forcefields. LOL

Dude just took a pic of his shoes and his hat. LOL

damnn luggzy, you're making me want to break out my promo pair. did you get those on sulit?

Back
Top Bottom