Official August WDYWT...NO PIC QUOTING...vol. Summer Breeze

never like how 4s looked on me...and i thought about selling these but i unds'ed them today. not too shabby. i wore the matching socks and all. lol

Originally Posted by brooklyn2philly

took my dmp 6's for a walk today 

pimp.gif
 i see u fam
sdc14966.jpg

this whole pg is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[h1]southwesthouston I def feel you man. I packed these the Tweed Pack AM1's and the Infrared 90's and that was my weekend rotation. Extremely comfortable. And France sounds real dope, can't wait to go myself someday. Make sure to snap a few WDYWT pics out there.
[/h1]

@ eno

yea man, well ill actually be in France at my family's house, also visiting switzerland and italy but the only 3 kicks i brought are

1. solar red 95s
2. spark blue 95s
3. neutral clear 95s with custom rit blue sea glow to make soles icey
4. canvas nike classics

so ill be wearing those for 3 weeks lol.
If i catch so euro only clean colorway air maxes over there ill make sure to cop!

@Soutwest Very Solid rotation, I need to get into 95's a lil more. I favor 1's and 97's too much Lol. But have fun on your trip. I been dying to go to Europe for years now, hopefully I make it out there soon. 

Originally Posted by Skateboard

^Dope 6's up there.

@nonbei Those Reeboks look kind-of fruity/over-saturated. Was that pic edited or are they really that vibrant?

The pic is oversaturated, took it with the hipstamatic app for iPhone, but they are bright purple in real life =)

UnDS:ed these to take my son to the Museum and Aquarium:
tumblr_lpg46dpNqb1qbfp69o1_500.png

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

devildoc
pimp.gif

One of about 3 retro +'s I consider classics (Midnight VI's, and French Blue VII's)

DF!!!
I'm with you on the +'s....  'Preciate it.

Dope lebrons and spacejams^^
Are you gonna put shoetrees in those dunks? Patent leather IS prone to creasing.

Back
Top Bottom