Official August WDYWT...NO PIC QUOTING...vol. Summer Breeze

2a77qyd.jpg

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Kev: You're on a roll, Sir!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
 Regarding your last Trainer SC II, are the accents on them Obsidian or more of a Charcoal? 
nerd.gif

obsidian (indigo-navy).

nice dude. i have been thinking it was black. looks black in all the pix i've seen. i like the combo of navy/infrared. not done a lot, it's always black and infrared.

thanx for your help on sizing and stuff too. copped both colorways today. can't wait to get them!
pimp.gif

SB brons with black laces is so much better than those pink laces.

Those Raging Bulls look icey in that pic.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Kev: You're on a roll, Sir!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
 Regarding your last Trainer SC II, are the accents on them Obsidian or more of a Charcoal? 
nerd.gif

obsidian (indigo-navy).

nice dude. i have been thinking it was black. looks black in all the pix i've seen. i like the combo of navy/infrared. not done a lot, it's always black and infrared.

thanx for your help on sizing and stuff too. copped both colorways today. can't wait to get them!
pimp.gif
Double up worthy.  Quite possibly a very stealthy top 5 overall release this year... The more Mike keeps posting here, however, the less stealth its gonna be-
30t6p3b.gif
j.k Mike.  Very very solid wdywt.  Also digging the air max 180s up a bit.  Never feels like that shoe gets as much play as am90, am1, etc...

Nice Stash BW's jwdanklefs!  Nice Trainers Kev!  Only shoes I brought with me on vacation in Hawaii.  Kids wanted to go straight to the beach, couldn't blame them.  Sorry for the monster-sized pic.

5jybfr.jpg

Originally Posted by ShooFoo23

Only shoes I brought with me on vacation in Hawaii.  Kids wanted to go straight to the beach, couldn't blame them.  Sorry for the monster-sized pic.
nice shot of ko'olina. if you go to kicks hawaii on the weekday and see a guy that kinda looks like a small george clooney with glasses, drop my name and tell him you know me from online. that's one of the owners - my close friend eddie. 

Back
Top Bottom