Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I believe these were all issued prior to the 2008 Summer games to honor the 1992 Dream Team.. These were not ALT away jerseys. Im actually not certain on the year of issue but I know they had all of the members of the original dream team at Niketowns awhile back.

Prolific Sole wrote:

I figured this would be the best place to ask. Can someone shed some light on this jersey? I got it at Ross a while back for $15-$30, I don't remember. I don't recall seeing the Dream Team actually wear this color. Was it some kind of alternate jersey produced or a commemorative issue etc.? Any info would be appreciated.

efmixf.jpg

2ahhyxe.jpg

2prdvzt.jpg

301k4yb.jpg

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

I figured this would be the best place to ask. Can someone shed some light on this jersey? I got it at Ross a while back for $15-$30, I don't remember. I don't recall seeing the Dream Team actually wear this color. Was it some kind of alternate jersey produced or a commemorative issue etc.? Any info would be appreciated.

efmixf.jpg

2ahhyxe.jpg

2prdvzt.jpg

301k4yb.jpg
nothing special, when they made the jerseys they just made an extra color to make extra money
laugh.gif
the dream team never wore that jersey and it was never made during those years.

Thanks a lot for the heads up on that thread Ceballos, taken care of.

Feel free to PM me if you come across anything else in our listings; I'm rarely in there.

i know this maybe a long shot on here man, but does anyone know where to cop a pro-cut or authentic of the throwback garnett celtics jersey ??

thanks!!!

that would be very very hard to find, i think they auctioned off one on nba.com and of course it went for a few grand.

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Pardon my ignorance, but where do you guys get your jerseys "customized"? I noticed the Penny and the Melo navy blue nuggets a few pages back. I have some authentic Barkley era shorts I'll post soon

i had my custom jerseys done by sports fever a place by my old house in new york they did great work, and sometimes if they got jerseys of "noname" players they would customize all of them and sell the customs lol i miss that place

these are my jerseys i've had over the years. all of my jerseys are authentic. i've been into jerseys for a long time. even to the fact that me and mydad took a trip up to center city to go to the M&N store. i had a penny blue pinstriped jersey but i have no idea where it is at.

jerry rice oakland raiders

tracy mcgrady

boomer

97 eddie george ten oilers

pete rose and carlton fisk

kobe, kg, gary payton, and dr. j

texas rangers M&N warmup

I got an Authentic Randy Moss Raiders Jersey and I'm trying to change the name plate. Anyone know how I can do that?

In honor of a Dubs win vs Celts and "Goose's" return... Plus a Holiday Week bump for this thread...

Back
Top Bottom