Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

looks like Houston is finally getting rid of the WNBA shoulders and ATL is gonna adopt it lol.

OKC is just gonna go with the Pelicans alternates huh?

The Wizards sleeved jerseys 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

*cough* rtr jersey *cough*

Dude is a clown...He picked up a Jersey from a thrift shopper on IG for $160 and trying to sell it for $350...I would never buy from that fool..

I sold him a ton of my M&N jerseys because it's a quick sell. I have no place else to sell jerseys and move em quick for little bit more cash. Obviously he's gonna sell what he bought from me for more but meh

the guy that was asking 2k for his hwc lebron a month or two ago has 5 of those hwc Raptors and was trying for 1800 each.
I sold him a ton of my M&N jerseys because it's a quick sell. I have no place else to sell jerseys and move em quick for little bit more cash. Obviously he's gonna sell what he bought from me for more but meh
Yea he pays immediately and I don't mind having my stuff sit around in his store for months.

Last edited:
i need a better pic of that kings alt... the blue/purple combination intrigues me

The Sand-Knits seem to be much better in terms of the quality of the material, but this jacket is just iconic to me.

I hope to pick a white one as well.

You had to have known I was looking for that rookie Jordan you sold him :smh:

Guess what, this seller is "j***n" from the nba auction, another jersey trader from China Mainland but claimed himself as a "collector". 

I have done transaction with him once, guy is rude, greedy, poor english, solely money-driven trader, buy low, and sell high, just like some ****** "rare" on the bay. 

ALL his stuffs located in Mainland China, not in HongKong which as he listed. If you buy from him, you might suffer from shipping problems or never get delivered.  

Hey guys, I'm new, but have been following this thread for a while.....bunch of awesome collections in here everyone!!

I recently picked this up and need help with customizing (and sig removal).....

Contacted EPS and they don't do screenprinting. Instead they do a form that's like 'heavy screen print' they said, so the numbers wont have the holes in them (like the actual ones for the sonics)

Does anyone have any leads on where I can get this done? It's perfect for a GP rookie #2 (the game issued tag is 1990-1991)!!

If I can't find any legit spots, I'd prob just sell it again lol.... So I guess that's another reason why I decided to finally join and post, to give yall a heads up. Just in case you were looking for a blank sonics jersey to add to your collection
STT Sports in Seattle.

You had to have known I was looking for that rookie Jordan you sold him :smh:

I didn't sell the rookie Jordan

I kept that and the shrug jersey. Sold him the low logo 97 jerseys and one of the all stars

Guess what, this seller is "j***n" from the nba auction, another jersey trader from China Mainland but claimed himself as a "collector". 

I have done transaction with him once, guy is rude, greedy, poor english, solely money-driven trader, buy low, and sell high, just like some ****** "rare" on the bay. 

ALL his stuffs located in Mainland China, not in HongKong which as he listed. If you buy from him, you might suffer from shipping problems or never get delivered.  
Pretty sure they are different people. Speculation thread on who jtnbafan is at http://www.hobbykings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1102403&sid=9a5c4cc70aeed1074cf034f7b0f259af

Apparently he's an older guy on the board of basketball hall of fame. The other guy you are talking about has really nice stuff on instagram but jtnbafan's stuff is probably in a museum. 

I'm glad I don't really collect jerseys anymore (other than a couple of older pro cuts I'm looking for). Prices are getting ridiculous and the jerseys nowadays suck, it's a miracle if you get mesh lettering and have a jersey with a decent fit.

@sixburgh that jacket is sweet!

Pretty sure they are different people. Speculation thread on who jtnbafan is at http://www.hobbykings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1102403&sid=9a5c4cc70aeed1074cf034f7b0f259af

Apparently he's an older guy on the board of basketball hall of fame. The other guy you are talking about has really nice stuff on instagram but jtnbafan's stuff is probably in a museum. 
Nope, they're the same person.

http://auctions.nba.com/cgi-bin/nco...fnbr=45306998&prmenbr=51136034&aunbr=45306998

as you can see, this auction was won by j****n

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321813345189

exact same jersey on the guys eBay.

Nope, they're the same person.

http://auctions.nba.com/cgi-bin/nco...fnbr=45306998&prmenbr=51136034&aunbr=45306998

as you can see, this auction was won by j****n

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321813345189

exact same jersey on the guys eBay.
yes they are exactly the same guys, unless...there are two auction accounts and both in short as "j***n".

This "j***n" as well as his ebay seller account, have bad repuations all over the jersey community, dont like him AT ALL. 

A lot of active members now in this thread are based in China, and some of them happen to have connections with adidas jersey department, that is where all of the Rev 30 pro-cuts from. I think they usually receive them for $200 - $300, but doubled at least to the public. I just dont like those traders when they say they are collectors.  

It's just that they can order direct from Adidas. I used to have a guy before rev 30 that was able to get me actual procuts of star players and they were dirt cheap from Adidas.

The one guy on the forums was able to get the rev 30 but then he started scamming people. I assume scal has a good hook up as well. I think they can get them relatively cheap but they mark em up to sell to people to make cash so if they are selling em to you for $300. Best believe they are paying much less direct from Adidas

Wow he doesn't even show off his real gems. That collection must be insane. 
Absolutely. Here are some of his recent pickups/current top bids (he'll win most of them)

LBJ Finals Games 1 and 2 GW

Marc Gasol GW Worn in 6(?) playoff games

Dwyane Wade Noche Latina GW

Steph Curry Slate GW

LBJ Game 3 Finals GW

Steph Curry Game 1 Finals GW

Kyrie Finals GW

Iguodala Finals GW

D Wade Black Tie GW

Klay Thompson Finals GW

DeRozan HWC GW

Timmy D Los Spurs GW

I mean i could go on and on and on forever... what  jersey does the guy not have?

I remember one guy years back based in the USA that was winning every single jersey on nba auction I think his name was exquisite? Or something.

Dude was loaded anyways he went to every AS game and met all the players every year with his kids and what not

I remember how bad I wanted to see his collection. I think he ended up buying the first game worn finals lebron jersey from cleveland

the guy that was asking 2k for his hwc lebron a month or two ago has 5 of those hwc Raptors and was trying for 1800 each.
Yea he pays immediately and I don't mind having my stuff sit around in his store for months.
I sold my stuff to a guy whom is trying to resell it all. He really didn't pay me much, but I was able to buy two jerseys I really wanted. And all my old stuff, except one jersey has just been sitting. 

Back
Top Bottom