Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

That jersey will be copped

Will camp. Got rid most of mine but I'll gladly grab a couple

It's not tricky

It means $$$ for teams

Jerseys for sale will come blank most likely

I'm talking tricky for people who like jerseys beyond simply supporting their local team. I'll still cop Celtics stuff with Ads on it cuz the Celtics are my team but If the Ads are obtrusive I might leave it at that. Some of the Soccer jerseys just look dumb because of the ads

^^

Screw that... i liked the way there were before.

When jerry was on the left shoulder and NO ads whatsoever.....

I have a feeling many people here will be craving for ads on their retail jerseys so they're more gamer-like.

That's gonna be tough and kinda point less

But I already knew people would want them but I don't see them mass producing ads patches and putting them on authentics which people barely buy. On all swingmans etc etc

This dudes been in the L about 46 years

This dudes been in the L about 46 years

Had to rep this! You genuinely brought back memories because I had this jersey back in 02.

Then I got sad. I remember tossing all of my authentics in 07 while consolidating my clothing :smh:

I've been debating on the same thing too lol. Had a chance on a Woodson for a decent price but it was
sold right away.

I've been debating on the same thing too lol. Had a chance on a Woodson for a decent price but it was. The Woodson I was going to go for it was on eBay for a while. Then I saw someone post it here. Now it's on eBay again. So I'm not sure if something is wrong with it or anything. But someone has offered a shaq for a good price
sold right away.

i might be one of the few to dislike those piston jerseys... putting a pony on the jersey is just terrible and the color makes it even worse :x

Back
Top Bottom