Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

sick.gif
heelntoe wit my nyks wrote:

Dumb happy about this one. Been hoping for a 1995-96. Only thing that could top this would be a Finals version.
2ai599x.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I've been looking for this jersey for YEARS, it's not even funny... PROPS.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Speaking of Rev 30 Authentics, are they as LONG (like a dress) as the Rev 30 Swingmans?! It's so off putting!

Also would M&N owners agree that you should go a size up compared to the size that fits you best in a Rev 30? For instance, if I wear a M Rev 30 then cop a 44 in M&N?

Thanks!
I've been wondering this myself.  I'm looking for a Kobe authentic, but I don't want the Rev 30 if it looks like this
sick.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Miami-Heat-...ll_Fan_Shop&hash=item35b596d73b#ht_924wt_1163 

sorry brah, they are long. it sucks but you can always get the length tailored no problem. the new rev 30's are nice but yes they are long.

Does anyone own a jersey that has been customized by exclusivepro.com? Are you happy with the results?

Originally Posted by DHD28

When M&N have sales n such, do they allow Jordan jerseys for the sale price as well?

nope.  your stuck paying over $200.  best sale around is the 15% from nbastore.

Originally Posted by Trav T

Does anyone own a jersey that has been customized by exclusivepro.com? Are you happy with the results?

I've never used them, but they are applauded by the jerseycentral crowd.  Many serious collectors use them again and again.  

Exclusivepro is top notch. Totally worth it. I got my Nets Brook Lopez jersey done through them. AMAZING WORK.

Super bummed. 15% NBAStore signup does not apply to any M&N Jordan jersey.

aiiiiii ya ya !

Originally Posted by DHD28

Super bummed. 15% NBAStore signup does not apply to any M&N Jordan jersey.

aiiiiii ya ya !

damn they must have just changed that.  it was working in december.

I know they take awhile to customize the jersey, so I bought the numbers/letters from them and had my local place put them on for me.

Their customer service is great.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Exclusivepro is top notch. Totally worth it. I got my Nets Brook Lopez jersey done through them. AMAZING WORK.
Sounds legit, guys.  I emailed  EP and the manager said that they do all orders for the Sharks arena store.  I believe they make jerseys for the Sharks players as well.  VC3FAN, did you have to send them a Nets jersey to customize, or did they have them in stock? 

i have a question for you guys, the jordan jersey's that nbastore.com have for $299, is that a good price?

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Speaking of Rev 30 Authentics, are they as LONG (like a dress) as the Rev 30 Swingmans?! It's so off putting!

Also would M&N owners agree that you should go a size up compared to the size that fits you best in a Rev 30? For instance, if I wear a M Rev 30 then cop a 44 in M&N?

Thanks!
I've been wondering this myself.  I'm looking for a Kobe authentic, but I don't want the Rev 30 if it looks like this
sick.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Miami-Heat-...ll_Fan_Shop&hash=item35b596d73b#ht_924wt_1163 
That's a MEDIUM!!! Just ridiculous, was planning on buying a jersey or two this month but I don't think I will now. My swingmans from last year were a Medium and they were OD long, thought the authentic would be shorter. 

I sent out my Nets jersey. I had some blank reeboks that I sent.

I would get the photo off Jersey Central but the site is suspended at the moment. (Any news on that)

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

I sent out my Nets jersey. I had some blank reeboks that I sent.

I would get the photo off Jersey Central but the site is suspended at the moment. (Any news on that)
Damn, where did you come up on blank authentics?

Originally Posted by Mikey23

i have a question for you guys, the jordan jersey's that nbastore.com have for $299, is that a good price?
eh, that's what they cost.  The Jordan jerseys are one of the few jerseys Mitchell & Ness makes that sells decently at the retail price.  Pretty much if you want a Mitchell & Ness Jordan jersey it'll cost you retail now that the 15% off coupon doesn't work.  Any time I see them on ebay the starting price is very high since the seller is looking to recoup his $300 back.  Depending on your size and style you want, you may be able to get a vintage Nike or Champion Jordan for much less.  

Back
Top Bottom