Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

You guys are too rich and too cool for me. But Im gonna try to keep up...

The sleeved Hollywood Nights Kobe is next... 
nthat.gif

Quote:

Can someone tell me where can I find pics where Pistons were playing in these jerseys?
many years ago (8/10) saw that jersey but lindsay hunter. also probably a gamer, very cheap (abuot 30$?)

didn't buy it, because it was no extra length so i tought it's just a champion and i wasn't big pistons fan that time (because od 2004 finals:D)

funny thing taht jersey was on polish site like ebay.

Quote:

Can someone tell me where can I find pics where Pistons were playing in these jerseys?

many years ago (8/10) saw that jersey but lindsay hunter. also probably a gamer, very cheap (abuot 30$?)
didn't buy it, because it was no extra length so i tought it's just a champion and i wasn't big pistons fan that time (because od 2004 finals:D)
funny thing taht jersey was on polish site like ebay.

$30...

Being the piston fan I am and love that jersey I would die to get it for that price. Wow

would anyone be able to advise how these adidas authentics fit? this is a size 36 and im hoping it fits more like a 40.

would anyone be able to advise how these adidas authentics fit? this is a size 36 and im hoping it fits more like a 40.
It is the same width as a size 40 from that era about 21 inches pit to pit but the arm holes are cut higher. White version is so much cleaner IMO.

Last edited:

It's a size 36... Meaning it's gonna be smaller than a 40

Still night fit because I had a Hawks 36 and fit me good.

That jersey is a beauty. Hope you aren't paying crazy price

It's a size 36... Meaning it's gonna be smaller than a 40

Still night fit because I had a Hawks 36 and fit me good.

That jersey is a beauty. Hope you aren't paying crazy price
good lookin man. seller on the ebay had it listed at 400, but i made him an offer and he accepted it. didnt pay that bad of a price. cant wait for it to get in!

adidas authentics from that era (all eras really) run a little long (that era a little wide too) so if you're normally a 40, that 36 may be on point

Back
Top Bottom