Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Can I get a LC?

if anyones has seen a lisitng on ebay for that spurs camo sleeved jersey, its a sample and the tag lists the company that made that jersey

Need a NT investigation on that company.

if anyones has seen a lisitng on ebay for that spurs camo sleeved jersey, its a sample and the tag lists the company that made that jersey

Need a NT investigation on that company.
NT investigation? Are you gonna raid the place?

If so, you wanna come in from the west... there's a hole in the fence next to the big tree. Good luck

..just some sweatshop probably

Last edited:
It's not a company, it's a factory :lol: I think there's several factories

The nbdl and other leagues do you other companies to create or fabricate special jerseys

Nba strictly uses adidas since they are more than capable of creating any jersey and probably since the contract is super strict

Is that spurs sleeved legit or no? Was thinkin of bidding

It's legit. Meigray has auctions some of these before for other teams. Same abcd name on the back with the year as the number. Aw had no bids and some went for like 200+s if I can recall correctly

anyone here that's going to a warriors home game soon let us know if they restocked the curry authentic, i'll do the same!

Back
Top Bottom