Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

should be from eps
ohwell.gif
 14k+ positve feedbacks and false advertising....

Yea my advice is to avoid that seller if you can. Have had bad experiences trying to deal with him and trying to sell those Spurs blanks with issued tags with eps mesh as gamers.

Yea my advice is to avoid that seller if you can. Have had bad experiences trying to deal with him and trying to sell those Spurs blanks with issued tags with eps mesh as gamers.
wow I can't believe guys like him aren't suspended by ebay or at least have a negative feedback...

It's been a while, but it's been said in this thread to avoid thesofasurfer on eBay. Lies and sells custom jerseys passed off as original.

How do I indicate if the numbers are from eps? Is it the numbers itself and the attachment?

Last edited:
How do I indicate if the numbers are from eps? Is it the numbers itself and the attachment?
Having just looked at his D Wade Red Zone jersey it's the numbers/number construction itself for me. I had a Wade Red Zone done by EPS and it matches his jersey exact. The mesh from EPS and Adidas differ slightly in pattern and surrounding twill material on number borders. Here's a pic of my red zone (middle) vs Adidas away and white hot jersey's.

Last edited:
same with that calnhbs guy, trying to pass off his kawhi as game worn and all his other authentics with "real mesh"

My Kobe from EPS finally came in. Despite the long wait, I'm happy with the work done.

Bonus: here's to a great career

Having just looked at his D Wade Red Zone jersey it's the numbers/number construction itself for me. I had a Wade Red Zone done by EPS and it matches his jersey exact. The mesh from EPS and Adidas differ slightly in pattern and surrounding twill material on number borders. Here's a pic of my red zone (middle) vs Adidas away and white hot jersey's.

Thanks man, really appreciate it!
It's pretty much what I thought.

I think you got it already, but for anyone else still in doubt: The mesh holes in the real adidas numbers are more vertically elongated than the holes on the eps ones.

I'm not very familiar with the new gamers. Is there an online database where we can look up the number on the bottom tag?

where the toronot nters at? i need a derozan :lol:

the ACC got the new authentics in last month in very limited quantities and they were blank. that said they refuse to sell them blank you have to get them customized... the problem is their customizers do it with twill instead of mesh. told the store manager i refuse to pay $300+ for a jerseys that isnt up to team specs... she agreed with me and said she thought the numbers were off too. got her to talk to the Raptors equipment manager and they are together trying to get the team customizer to do the jerseys with proper mesh. she said she'd get back to me in the new year so it should be soon.

on a side note... the raptors customizers are called silver crystal and they are also responsible for all the mobile customization kiosks you see at virtually every stadium in north america. i was planning on visiting them directly to get some blue jays stuff done...

the ACC got the new authentics in last month in very limited quantities and they were blank. that said they refuse to sell them blank you have to get them customized... the problem is their customizers do it with twill instead of mesh. told the store manager i refuse to pay $300+ for a jerseys that isnt up to team specs... she agreed with me and said she thought the numbers were off too. got her to talk to the Raptors equipment manager and they are together trying to get the team customizer to do the jerseys with proper mesh. she said she'd get back to me in the new year so it should be soon.

on a side note... the raptors customizers are called silver crystal and they are also responsible for all the mobile customization kiosks you see at virtually every stadium in north america. i was planning on visiting them directly to get some blue jays stuff done...
keep me posted.. did they just have home/road? cause i love their alt.

Fighting the good fight RELISH RELISH , repped, thats awesome. You might be known as the man who singlehandedly brought mesh authentics to the air canada centre lol

Last edited:
M&N legit check... My boy stumbled upon these and unsure about authenticity. I have no clue. The Lanier seems OD long though.

Fighting the good fight RELISH RELISH , repped, thats awesome. You might be known as the man who singlehandedly brought mesh authentics to the air canada centre lol

thanks man. when i called the store manager a few weeks ago to follow up she knew it was me before i even said anything i guess i'm the only one thats brought it up haha

Back
Top Bottom