Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

any info about reseller ronald_dw from ebay? i wonder if he's also on istagram using other nick?

Last edited:
Ive been thinking about purchasing a Mitchell and ness michael jordan jersey either the 1988-89 away jersey or the shrug jersey can anyone give me info as to how well these 2 jetseys were made and are they worth the money? Thanks for any help
I think the shot jersey is dope, where are you going to find a brand new Jordan? Nesh is nice and thin and the screen print is ok

^It has the special box, but last year it was $500. It got marked up this year lol. They also have different sizes this time around. The guy I spoke told me they had large and above. It's weird how it's not usually traditional game size jersey included in the package.

warriors have lost their mind, 600?! if it was numbered and signed then maybe yeah.

The first couple of releases made in USA (Slam Dunk, Moment the Game Changed, 1st 85 All Star)

I'm far from an expert on autographs so I would be interested to hear your opinion as to why.  Dude I purchased the jersey from had some convincing evidence in terms of a relationship with Jordan through family.  Jersey came in a sealed frame that showed some age so if it was forged it would have been a long time ago.  I would figure depending on surface, pen/marker type, and era in which the jersey was signed; there could be some variances.  But like I said, I know squat about autographs.

Yeah, I'm not an expert with autographs too but that MJ auto looks kinda fake to me. Here it is compared to a real one...

Last edited:
Yeah, I definitely see some differences.  My wishful thinking is writing on loose mesh with a bold tip could compromise the flow of a signature especially compared to a smooth surface like twill.  Seller had some circumstantial evidence he said he would provide me if I was ever interested in authentication.  Any suggestions on who to reach out to in terms of authenticators? 

Swung by Real Sports (Raptors team store) at the Air Canada Centre today, and as predicted they won't be carrying any All Star authentics smh. They were loaded with swingmans galore though

The NBA Store pretty much confirmed that to be the case to me when I asked about availability on Twitter a few weeks ago.

A shame adidas and Fanatics has made acquiring authentics like searching for the holy grail. Even the most recent version of the 5th avenue store before they closed for their move offered more authentics than they do now. Might bite the bullet and get a swingman when they get put on sale.

Last edited:
Post it at game used universe if that site is still up.

You will get 100% concrete answer from them

Was able to get 2 Phoenix Suns opening night jerseys, Price and Weems, no special players, but my size!!!

The Devin Booker jersey went totally nuts though close to over 3K!

Back
Top Bottom