Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Kobe rookie was the one I originally wanted. #duh #commonsense

TheGoldenChild knows what's up. flagship store had sold out in my size.

Since StillIn729 & Co. is on the brink of sh!tting in their pants because of this entire ordeal, I will leave the patch.

...Damned patch.

HOPE YOU GUYS ARE HAPPY!

Originally Posted by eyanks

I vote for taking the patch off.....

see, if M&N would produce these jerseys correctly, then it would be a totally different story.. i saw a garnett rookie jersey, but M&N messed that one up completely

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

I vote for taking the patch off.....

see, if M&N would produce these jerseys correctly, then it would be a totally different story.. i saw a garnett rookie jersey, but M&N messed that one up completely
please explain how they got the Kobe so wrong?  

i dont think M&N has ever made a jersey correctly.

they have messed up the easiest jerseys in the past, seems like they dont care. costs them $5 to make a jersey and sell it for $300. all they care about is the player they make and the money, not accuracy.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

jocktag seems to be a little bit closer to the midle of the jersey when it shouldn't be.

a 56 is very wide so when wearing it  the jock tag looks like its in the front. it's legit

Originally Posted by Sdot73

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

jocktag seems to be a little bit closer to the midle of the jersey when it shouldn't be.

a 56 is very wide so when wearing it  the jock tag looks like its in the front. it's legit
Thanks!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

they have messed up the easiest jerseys in the past, seems like they dont care. costs them $5 to make a jersey and sell it for $300. all they care about is the player they make and the money, not accuracy.

so the same thing Nike does with all of their retro sneakers 

Originally Posted by StillIn729

This

in M&N's defense the rookie Jordan's they just did are dead on

can't say the same about the ones Nike did a few years back

This
people know that they are not the same as the originals and still buy them.. M&N is smart, cause they always have people buy their gear.. as sucky as it looks sometimes

This
people know that they are not the same as the originals and still buy them.. M&N is smart, cause they always have people buy their gear.. as sucky as it looks sometimes

Jersey collectors know because we know what the OG stuff looks like, and honestly we're the only ones who care.  Occasional buyers don't know and don't want to be bothered looking on ebay, or they can't fit the OG stuff anyway, so they just go with whatever M&N makes...if it was my business I'd probably do the same thing, if the customers don't care then why should I?  In M&N's defense, they use strong material so whatever jersey you buy from them isn't gonna fall apart.
What I don't understand is when I see vintage NBA stuff on ebay that's new with tags sell for less than the M&N remake in the same size(s)... why would anyone pay more for the remake?

Sorry, if this is a dumb question. I have an old Josh Howard Mavs swingman jersey and I was wondering if I could get the whole last name and numbers changed somewhere?

you can, but its too expensive to do it for a swingman.. it would be cheaper to buy a new jersey.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Sorry, if this is a dumb question. I have an old Josh Howard Mavs swingman jersey and I was wondering if I could get the whole last name and numbers changed somewhere?
just buy a new authentic; that's a lot of money to drop on a swingman

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

in what do you want to change it? cause if you want to personalize it, then the best thing you can do is buy a blank authentic and get it customized

This

Jersey collectors know because we know what the OG stuff looks like, and honestly we're the only ones who care.  Occasional buyers don't know and don't want to be bothered looking on ebay, or they can't fit the OG stuff anyway, so they just go with whatever M&N makes...if it was my business I'd probably do the same thing, if the customers don't care then why should I?  In M&N's defense, they use strong material so whatever jersey you buy from them isn't gonna fall apart.
What I don't understand is when I see vintage NBA stuff on ebay that's new with tags sell for less than the M&N remake in the same size(s)... why would anyone pay more for the remake?

not many are paying retail anymore, if you noticed M&N is having more and more sales, big ones at that.

not sure of the past but during the throwback jersey era i doubt they were having sales. people were flocking to buy up everything at retail.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by x016x

pretty much what i was thinking but wanted more pics just to confirm
Dammit. I really hope not. =[ When the jersey comes in, I'll be sure to post more pictures but man, what's wrong with the twill? What is twill for that matter? Hah please elaborate, thanks.
Twill is the material used for the names & numbers on the jersey. Fakes usually use a lower quality of twill, which tends to be thick & bubbles/lumps up when is sewn on the jersey. The back "13" and "UN" in "SUNS" look particularly bubbly in the 2 photos you posted.

Not trying to be a $#&^ or anything, but I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.

You and Zyzz were right. Bunch of savages in this town. Another friend of mine confirmed that this jersey was indeed a fugazy. Thank god the seller refunded my money without any problems but dammit, it's so hard to find a size 40 Steve Nash on eBay that's NOT fake you know. One of these days, I'll get one. Thanks for your help guys.

Back
Top Bottom