Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

whats wrong with hardwoodfame i just learned bout him or her
Hardwoodframes contacted me today about it.

C'mon @Scalabrine. We are good people. Whats going on?
imo you shouldn't mess up with that. neither they are supposed to ask that. his nt profile has nothing with their issue.

fix that through paypal, email, phone fellas... don't call people out on public boards. 
mean.gif

Scammed the scammer 
smokin.gif

J/k 2 wrongs dont make a right
get off of your feelings. if i ban his account right now, he won't have a chance to reply. i ALWAYS give due process before removing the account from the community.

Last edited:
whats wrong with hardwoodfame i just learned bout him or her

[thread="196232"]* them :lol: [/thread]

Hardwoodframes contacted me today about it.

C'mon [@=https://niketalk.com/members/149533"quote-block" style="border:0px;margin:1em 0px 0px;padding:10px;">Originally Posted by LikeABoss2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Scammed the scammer 
smokin.gif

J/k 2 wrongs dont make a right

Wrong. If we find our dudes are scammers then they aren't welcome here.

completely agree. but we shouldn't accuse someone for "scam" without any proof.

imo you should have deleted all the post on this theme and wait the story to roll out. if it comes out that he really scammed that clown, then yes, we should be informed about that.

but at the moment guy has been called out and none of us knows what's that about.

imo you should have deleted all the post on this theme and wait the story to roll out. if it comes out that he really scammed that clown, then yes, we should be informed about that.
but at the moment guy has been called out and none of us knows what's that about.
I have proof so stop assuming.
If a person is Innocent then they can easily prove it.

Last edited:
whats the best way to wash an authentic jersey? i have a white jersey i just got but i feel it can use a good wash
related with this, i'd like to hear some advice on my question:
Originally Posted by Bench warmer  
need an advice regarding cleaning yellowing of armholes and collar pipping of champion joints. i have a few that are actually brand new but piping has yellowed with age.

anything besides dry cleaning?

i wonder if regular hand washing would make it gone? don't think so... :/

Last edited:
I have proof so stop assuming.
If a person is Innocent then they can easily prove it.
so you have actually took a role of judge in that case?
happy.gif
 well, ok. good luck with that.

i just hope all that won't unnecessarily mess up this thread...

Last edited:
Man didn't know Hardwoodfames was a marked man on NT lol.

I've copped about 4-5 jerseys from him in the last few months.

Even traded one, sent my jersey first and he sent his a few days later as promised.

Will continue to cop.

Man didn't know Hardwoodfames was a marked man on NT lol.

I've copped about 4-5 jerseys from him in the last few months.

Even traded one, sent my jersey first and he sent his a few days later as promised.

Will continue to cop.
Maybe scal thought Hardwoodflames wouldn't come on here an

NT just hates resellers yet majority of our members do that with shoes [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

l

Dude he took the guys money, didn't provide said products or refund and started deleting his social media and even attempting to leave the site.

No on called him a scammer just yet, but he did commit a scam. I as well as others contacted him to get the real story and explanation before it was put out in the open and he ignored messages

He's free to come here and explain but he probably won't so go sit down somewhere and complain about something else

Dude he took the guys money, didn't provide said products or refund and started deleting his social media and even attempting to leave the site.

No on called him a scammer just yet, but he did commit a scam. I as well as others contacted him to get the real story and explanation before it was put out in the open and he ignored messages

He's free to come here and explain but he probably won't so go sit down somewhere and complain about something else
in that case - just go on. if there are clear proofs, of course he has to be revealed. 

it would be desirable to post those proofs here though. so that all NTers could see he really is a scammer. 

case closed.

let the thread continue to roll on regularly.

Last edited:

That's crazy.. where are you getting all this stuff from??
many sources:smile:

sometimes u need little luck. meet the the right people, ask the right question...

get contact to right person.

not easy but everything is possible if u really want it.

saw guy on ig who founded kobe mpls GI jersey in thriftshop... that's crazy!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom