Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Quick question on Champion jerseys, are any of them sized S,M,L,XL on the patch or is always numbered sizing i.e. 48?

I've seen some European style Champion replica jerseys with the S,M etc tagging. The vast majority of them (and all of the authentics/pro cuts) are numbered sizing.

The majority of the items don't make it to the site they have two stores side by side in Lafayette one side is more upscale and the other side is urban and has the discounted clothing and shoes I know for sure they have Iverson the blue one drexler blazers penny and shaq and a couple more already discounted you just have to call and ask for the other side store
My local boutique usually does 50% off M&N (Politics) that's how I got most of my jerseys but it's getting harder to find champion starter jerseys and do research to see what company had that team during that era I'm seeing a lot of fakes lately and it's getting harder to tell
sneakerpolitics? they do this 50% off online too?

Reactions: alp
The majority of the items don't make it to the site they have two stores side by side in Lafayette one side is more upscale and the other side is urban and has the discounted clothing and shoes I know for sure they have Iverson the blue one drexler blazers penny and shaq and a couple more already discounted you just have to call and ask for the other side store

They do phone orders you just have to ask what they have a lot doesn't make it online
oh ok good to know, its 50% off already? if they have a nets petrovic ima need to make a phone call now :lol:

No lol they don't have that one

They do phone orders you just have to ask what they have a lot doesn't make it online
oh ok good to know, its 50% off already? if they have a nets petrovic ima need to make a phone call now :lol:

No nets that I can remember I remember seeing something red white and blue but I think it was an all star jersey

Quick question on Champion jerseys, are any of them sized S,M,L,XL on the patch or is always numbered sizing i.e. 48?
I've seen some European style Champion replica jerseys with the S,M etc tagging. The vast majority of them (and all of the authentics/pro cuts) are numbered sizing.
Thanks, I apologize guys but I don't much at about jerseys. 

Is legit or outrageously fake

me too. guys here mentioned that a couple of times, didn't they.

i guess they only do twill, not rev30 mesh?

@ninjahood  please provide us some more info.
Unfortunately that is outdated info because I used to live in Queens and bring my authentics there all the time. I worked with the main guy Jim who could customize mostly any team from any era. Fast forward to my trip earlier this year and the same old guy at the front desk told me Jim no longer worked there. I traveled with 3 adidas pre-Revolution 30 era jerseys along with photos.

Figured the design for Spurs, Warriors and Clippers was easy enough. They offered generic names and numbers and even showed me the custom twill work ready for pickup for some other customers. I will be kind in saying it was inaccurate. Very friendly guys but that ship has sailed. 

Since there has been alot of talk about authentic Jason Williams jerseys the past few pages, i figure that i should post mine.

I believe that Starter had made the authentic jerseys for Williams' rookie season.

Honestly am not 100% sure if this jersey was a custom or is the retail authentic.

I believe that Starter made a better authentic jersey than puma.

is this jersey legit, the front 20 looks crooked compared to other ones, and the 2 sits a lil higher than the 0

me too. guys here mentioned that a couple of times, didn't they.
i guess they only do twill, not rev30 mesh?
@ninjahood
 please provide us some more info.
Unfortunately that is outdated info because I used to live in Queens and bring my authentics there all the time. I worked with the main guy Jim who could customize mostly any team from any era. Fast forward to my trip earlier this year and the same old guy at the front desk told me Jim no longer worked there. I traveled with 3 adidas pre-Revolution 30 era jerseys along with photos.

Figured the design for Spurs, Warriors and Clippers was easy enough. They offered generic names and numbers and even showed me the custom twill work ready for pickup for some other customers. I will be kind in saying it was inaccurate. Very friendly guys but that ship has sailed. 

Should I be on edge about the stuff I brought them? :nerd: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom