Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I wonder if they can get in trouble with Adam Silver for embroidering NBA logos on their jerseys and selling them

NBA/adidas isn't gonna do anything over a few "custom" jerseys

Look how many fake swingman are on eBay

NBA cares if you are Making money off them or stealing it in other ways

A 2 Inch sewn NBA logo doesn't mean ****

The jersey in question was "created from scratch" and not made from a blank procut. So I'm definitely disagreeing with you on this one.

But I'm not going to rehash the "customize a blank procut = legit" argument. If anything, I should be happy people are willing to shell out 3-4 figures on on these customs....makes the market less cut-throat for the jerseys that fit my definition of "authentic".

naw i aint talking bout that Warriors :lol:

im talking bout a nike/champion/reebok/adidas authentic blank.

^looks good

Always been a smart move to try to line up M&N releases with the sig sneaker releases

Wonder if adidas is going to come hard at M&N with their hardwood line now

Can't stand Ron Artest but that gold jersey is
pimp.gif

I wanted to do and even trade with my 44 Robinson for his 40 and said okay and $50 on my part smh, and mines is in better condition :smh:

He got an nt account?

Most likely, he doesn't post because everyone here doesn't like him. Maybe he just lurks, who knows.

When the whole scal scam thing happened he wouldn't post on here and he just messaged me and another NTer about details then contacted BigJ

2 quick questions

1. Why is there always an abundance of clippers jerseys on ebay at all times miles/odom?
2. Why is the white nike tag more valuable than the long tag is the quality different and what about the dropped neckline?

2 quick questions

1. Why is there always an abundance of clippers jerseys on ebay at all times miles/odom?
2. Why is the white nike tag more valuable than the long tag is the quality different and what about the dropped neckline?
1. They made a lot of them. (There were also a ton of fake clippers jerseys made in the early 2000s because of their dope color combination)

2. White-tags are older and thus more valuable and arguably harder to find. An MJ  from '98 will sell for more than an MJ  from 2003 (OG > retro). Also, some people like the look of 90s jerseys.

Nike made 2 kinds of jerseys: A normal kind, and one with dropped neckline and shrunken letters on the back name.

Last edited:
da clippers jersey was probably da most saturated example in da OG jersey era along with da iverson wide shoulders & tracy mcgrady Orlando magic

Darius Miles was over-hyped getting drafted straight from HS and champion bought into the hype imo. Also no one was touching Clippers merch during the Kobe/Shaq era.

Miles was decent in "The Perfect Score" though.

Back
Top Bottom