Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Heys guys, wondering if anyone can tell me about this jersey. I've never seen a retail champion spurs jersey with the white stripes on the sides. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

%100 legit, but yeah majority of Robinson Spurs' jerseys on the market are without those white side-panels stripes.

So this one is the most accurate, no question.

Does anybody know, which teams will have HWC jerseys next season and if the lakers will auction of any jerseys on the NBA auction website soon?

Knicks Melo I was thinking they should have the pattern perfected being from NY I want mesh numbers but I haven't seen any of there work and the guy said it would take less than a week compared to EPS 6-8 weeks

Yeah bro if you're doing a Knicks they are your best bet over EPS. There have been a couple of guys in here who have gotten Knicks jerseys' done by them and the work is great. mikegasol mikegasol is a great example. EPS just takes on so many orders from teams (pro and local) plus our dumb stuff so they just get backed up. Cosby and get stuff done quickly especially when they are doing Knicks jersey's on the daily anyway.

Knicks Melo I was thinking they should have the pattern perfected being from NY I want mesh numbers but I haven't seen any of there work and the guy said it would take less than a week compared to EPS 6-8 weeks

Yeah bro if you're doing a Knicks they are your best bet over EPS. There have been a couple of guys in here who have gotten Knicks jerseys' done by them and the work is great. mikegasol mikegasol is a great example. EPS just takes on so many orders from teams (pro and local) plus our dumb stuff so they just get backed up. Cosby and get stuff done quickly especially when they are doing Knicks jersey's on the daily anyway.
Yea that 6-8 week's gone kill me by that time I won't remember I sent off the jersey. And if they do the actual knicks jerseys just gives me a little better feeling going with them

Last edited:
I was trying to unload (pause) a 44 MN Jordan authentic from years back. Thanks to MN, I'd be lucky to get retail

Snagged this pretty Jersey for $40. It's in wonderful condition, but the letters and numbers are a bit dirty. Would a cold machinewash do any Harm to the shape or form of the letters and nummers?

Snagged this pretty Jersey for $40. It's in wonderful condition, but the letters and numbers are a bit dirty. Would a cold machinewash do any Harm to the shape or form of the letters and nummers?

My personal experience if your machine has an agitator or whatever you call it the thing that beats the clothes dri fit is snag prone bring it to the cleaners they can even iron out the numbers back flat

Last edited:
My personal experience if your machine has an agitator or whatever you call it the thing that beats the clothes dri fit is snag prone bring it to the cleaners they can even iron out the numbers back flat

Was thinking the same, drycleaning is probably the best way to go. Thanks!

can someone tell me about blanks? are they stripped jerseys or just ones that never completed production? insaw a ton of magic blue and black away jerseys that were blank at burlington. why would anyone rock em? forgive me if its common knowledge jw

Picked this up at the post office today. Was so excited to finally get my first authentic jersey. Then I found out that the sizing was messed up. Tag says 48, but measurement is more like a 52. Oh well... I guess Pops will get a CP3 jersey for fathers day [emoji]128513[/emoji]

The pre revolution adidas jerseys fit big. There's no comparison to the way the rev 30s fit now.

Back
Top Bottom