Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I think those are M&N joints... they have them stitched like that, not the ones the players wear....

If they released authentics it was probably very few, and only sold at the actual game.

The only others to my knowledge was the pro cuts that were $600 or something extreme like that
yea I think I would've remembered if they dropped em. I know reebok would drop the all star joints but don't recall adidas really doing an authentic release

Usually adidas did at the actual game and it wasn't very many. But don't remember this past ASG

Last edited:
^no authentics sold at this year's ASG (unless they somehow sold em all on the low)

Only ones out there I'm aware of were those $600 boxed ones and actual game worns sold at auction, no actual retail release that I can speak to

Last edited:

i thought dude was asking, not making a statement.

i was just trying to help, isn't that what this whole forum is about?

no need to be a d*ck about it... geez

yes, i'm still emo about the dubs loss last night.... :lol:

^no authentics sold at this year's ASG (unless they somehow sold em all on the low)

Only ones out there I'm aware of were those $600 boxed ones and actual game worns sold at auction, no actual retail release that I can speak to
nba auctions actually auctioned off a few left over GIs that were autographed by the players. they were only labeled as authentics though, not GI

Any reason to think this isn't a legit gamer?  I noticed it doesn't have a Meigray tag on it while my other gamer from the same season does.  Not sure that means anything though.

Any reason to think this isn't a legit gamer?  I noticed it doesn't have a Meigray tag on it while my other gamer from the same season does.  Not sure that means anything though.
that doesn't mean anything. not all the gamers are tranfered to meigray.

jersey looks quite good.

Last edited:
@StroShow: This Swift jersey looks good to me. In any case, no offense, he was a decent player and I know you're a big fan but who would make a fake Swift jersey, really?

@StroShow: This Swift jersey looks good to me. In any case, no offense, he was a decent player and I know you're a big fan but who would make a fake Swift jersey, really?
Yes, obviously it is authentic, it just has different tagging than my white one from the same season so I wanted to make sure it's a real gamer, what with all this talk about regular authentics being passed off as game-worn etc.

No player is safe from fakes though.  I've seen a fake Troy Hudson jersey on EBay.

Last edited:
Unless it has paper work showing its game used... Yea

Aside from that it looks like a legit pro-cut/ issued jersey

But you know you're stuff so doubt you needed to ask us when you got every jersey that's ever touched his back

nba auctions have put up the Cavs HWC and Dubs HWC but the dubs are missing a few players

most noticeably Curry's HWC

nba auctions have put up the Cavs HWC and Dubs HWC but the dubs are missing a few players

most noticeably Curry's HWC
funny they chose to put up jerseys from one of the few nights he didn't play.
laugh.gif
maybe they'll put him up later.

36 in M&N might be small and tighter than a small in swingman.

Thanks!  So a 40 would be better??

Sounds like we wear the same size so hope this helps. Underneath is the M&N '89 MJ All Star size 40 and on top is the Adidas Swingman Butler All Star size small.

I agree with ROB that the size 36 is smaller because I tried the M&N '89 MJ All Star in a 36 at the NBA Store back in 2014 and the employee watching me try it on was worried it was going to rip as I tried to put it on.

But you know you're stuff so doubt you needed to ask us when you got every jersey that's ever touched his back
Nah, you and several others here know a bunch more than I do, so I always ask prior to dropping any reasonable amount of money.  Apologies if it's annoying.

Back
Top Bottom