Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Cant beat em, so join em :smh:

I respect a guy like Jordan who didn't leave the Bulls when they were gettin smacked around by the Pistons.

My man stayed true and eventually swept them on his way to winnin chips.

These cats nowadays want the easy way.

I don't respect it.

Last edited:
kd a *** man forreal
mean.gif
... but if the warriors got some throwbacks on deck im still coppin
laugh.gif

Tried hard to get a Sounds jersey but the ones I went for just went for too much.  Hopefully they list some more so I can have another crack.

sooo sick...how much this go for in the auction if u dont mind me askin? 400-500??

gonna need all the KD authentics :smokin

could not bring myself to cop those trash OKC unis

me too, cept i got the OKC one lol n am wondering if nba store europe might put the okc one for cheap now...is it like 2-3 weeks for warriors to make the authentic jerseys?

and does anybody know where i can get sixers swingman shorts (w the stars) ...they never restocked

What's up with nba store having damn near no authentics for sale?
fanatics has just been trying to push authentics out of the sports stores they run in general. they look towards swingmen and replicas for sales. bugs me.

fanatics has just been trying to push authentics out of the sports stores they run in general. they look towards swingmen and replicas for sales. bugs me.
yea that's terrible. I don't do swing man's or replica joints :smh:

Think he means GSW isn't wearing any retro jersey next season

Makes no difference to me, only way I would cop a durant authentic would be if they had the HWC authentic.

Anyways if y'all see durant OKC authentics for $50 or less let me know. I know people will get em that low

Quote:

just for the warriors.. next season's hwcs are raptors, kings, pacers, mavericks, knicks, cavs, hawks, lakers, and sixers
http://news.sportslogos.net/2016/06/16/nine-throwback-uniforms-in-store-for-2016-17-nba-season/

thanks for the info. is the first time they are going back to back with hwc with the mavs, kings, and hickory? they wore them this year.

They normally don't do that, my bad yall
Jersey's are almost always excluded from their promo codes, at least that's been my experience. Why I don't get excited when they put out codes :smh:

Back
Top Bottom