Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by jlm83jays

well the replicas are just that...cheap...and theres no pin stripes on the replica black ones

ok well I would prefer the swingman then with the pinstripes, know where I can purchase one???

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

well the replicas are just that...cheap...and theres no pin stripes on the replica black ones

ok well I would prefer the swingman then with the pinstripes, know where I can purchase one???
you can't purchase one from back in the day; the replicas w/o pinstripes are pretty much a swingman
keep an eye out for an authentic Champion; you can get them anywhere from $75-150 on ebay

Originally Posted by StillIn729

you can't purchase one from back in the day; the replicas w/o pinstripes are pretty much a swingman
keep an eye out for an authentic Champion; you can get them anywhere from $75-150 on ebay
ok thanks, what size would be about a medium I seen a couple on ebay

Originally Posted by StillIn729

that's not true. back in the day, there were no swingmans.. the jerseys without the pinstripes can be compared to replicas. swingman jerseys came in 1998, i believe. the best thing you can do is a buy an authentic, which arent even too expensive, compared to M&N

Originally Posted by CaptainKicks

Legit check

and

28kgrhqjjqe8jc0293bps2l.jpg

%24%28KGrHqF,%21rQE88hJKz5MBPS2+JM2LQ%7E%7E60_58.JPG

Thanks

both are 100% legit

Im not really big into jersey's I honestly just want one to wear during the summer.

Whatever a medium is, a swingman preferred I wouldn't want to mess up an authentic

there are no legit swingman jerseys of that style (if you see any it's a fake).  You should get a sz 44 or a 48 authentic, they pop up on ebay often, you just have to look a couple of times a week, it shouldnt take you too long to find it.
there are screened on replicas but they're made of cheap material and it doesnt even have the pinstripes on it, so if you could afford the $100 or so price for a used Penny it will be a real nice jersey to own.  don't worry about messing up the jersey, just don't be a slob and you'll be fine.

@ captainkicks, alot of the Adidas jerseys are just re tags of Reebok jerseys (when Adidas took over Reebok a few years back).

Originally Posted by eyanks

Im not really big into jersey's I honestly just want one to wear during the summer.

Whatever a medium is, a swingman preferred I wouldn't want to mess up an authentic

there are no legit swingman jerseys of that style (if you see any it's a fake). 
That's not true. Adidas released one at the beginning of last season, but they sold out almost immediately and are impossible to find.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

there are no legit swingman jerseys of that style (if you see any it's a fake). 
That's not true. Adidas released one at the beginning of last season, but they sold out almost immediately and are impossible to find.

i meant the older version, should have made that clear 
frown.gif

there are some swingmen on ebay with the nike swoosh, those are fakes.  anyone willing to buy the adidas soul swingman might as well spend around the same $$ and get the authentic

I wish I could I really want a penny one to go with my flight ones 
Is this one a good one??? 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290675251562?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619#ht_720wt_1189
legit replica.  
here's an authentic...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ORLANDO-MAG...ll_Fan_Shop&hash=item256d7dd7dc#ht_500wt_1287 

I wish I could I really want a penny one to go with my flight ones 
Is this one a good one??? 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290675251562?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619#ht_720wt_1189
legit replica.  
here's an authentic...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ORLANDO-MAG...ll_Fan_Shop&hash=item256d7dd7dc#ht_500wt_1287 
Thanks a lot very much appreciated

I know this may sound like a dumb question but is it better to wear a replica or an authentic. I know an authenic is better quality but I always assumed they were more for collecting purposes.
Just trying to get a feel for which one I should bid on

I know this may sound like a dumb question but is it better to wear a replica or an authentic. I know an authenic is better quality but I always assumed they were more for collecting purposes.
Replicas just feel cheap to wear.  The material is thin and not as durable.  It's cool to wear authentics.  I wouldn't be afraid to wear it unless it was game used or a pro cut that wouldn't  fit me anyway.

Originally Posted by Trav T

Replicas just feel cheap to wear.  The material is thin and not as durable.  It's cool to wear authentics.  I wouldn't be afraid to wear it unless it was game used or a pro cut that wouldn't  fit me anyway.
this. and also, the replica jersey doesnt look right without the pinstripes. go for better quality because it will last you longer. replica's can fade over time, if washed too much

by the way.. some dude on ebay lost his mind by selling a penny hardaway authentic for 450.00... hahahahah my game worn signature penny might not even be worth that

go for the authentic, it will last you much longer. champion authentics hold up really well, the replicas fade and crack

go for the authentic, it will last you much longer. champion authentics hold up really well, the replicas fade and crack

plus replicas are just ugly in general and cheap looking.

go for the authentic, it should last you a long time plus unless you trash it. you can make most of your money back when you sell it.

regret selling both mine that i got for cheap
30t6p3b.gif

if only champion had made them blue joints with the regular shoulder cuts like black one in my post ..... mitchell ness needs to make that iverson blue authentic with regular shoulder cuts !

if only champion had made them blue joints with the regular shoulder cuts like black one in my post ..... mitchell ness needs to make that iverson blue authentic with regular shoulder cuts !

nice iversons.. he was a beast at G-town and the majority of his career.. too bad he's broke now.. oh well, money can't buy intelligence or good taste

Back
Top Bottom