Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

didnt nike take over for the Spurs by the time Duncan was drafted? also i think the double tag was only for dazzle jerseys.

Duncan is definitely fugazi...

da font is wrong...

c512a7eb619a7783e7bac2469ffc7b16.jpg

this is what it should've looked like when it was in da mesh era/early drifit.

i guess one can argue it's a customized blank, but even then the champion mesh spurs jerseys look like this 

the font should be 3D, think they only switched to the 2D font in the early/mid 00's

I think I've only seen a dual tag champion Spurs once and it was a Duncan and remember it being fake. Could it possibly be the same jersey I seen YEARS ago? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Really want a boogie swingman (authentic very unlikely at this point) to showcase my cinnamon tan bis & tris….hate that I’ll have to go the custom route because it becomes tough to get customized items below retail. Good chance they will stop offering customized swingmans once usa stuff goes on clearance, plus there’s the chance the custom items will look like dog shtt compared to the premades. Bummed.

Anyone have a lead on non-USA swingman/authentics? I'd be interested in a spain rubio 

alp alp

Here's my XL Wade...I had it shortened as well like Zyzz said. If you don't ever really plan on selling your jersey's not a big deal. I did however get charged $25, which is a bit high but whatever, I NEED them shortened or I can't wear them. I am 5'9" and they now measure about 32-33" from the 35" ish a full XL really is.

Cool, will get it shortened then. Anyone know any spots in ny which are suggested for this?

And are you Robert Downey jr.? :rofl: :rofl:

Cool, will get it shortened then. Anyone know any spots in ny which are suggested for this?

And are you Robert Downey jr.? :rofl: :rofl:

:lol:

I just used a local tailor. The jobs are easy enough. I just left a sample jersey with them to match it to.

Yea I'm too lazy to do that but will try one of these days. I'm also not the biggest fan of the slim thing either but the length is definitely my biggest issue, which sucks because the mesh they use on em is really nice

Basketball jerseys are the Greatest of All Time for Summer Time Flexing Bruh's. I'll have to post some picks soon.

alp alp

Here's my XL Wade...I had it shortened as well like Zyzz said. If you don't ever really plan on selling your jersey's not a big deal. I did however get charged $25, which is a bit high but whatever, I NEED them shortened or I can't wear them. I am 5'9" and they now measure about 32-33" from the 35" ish a full XL really is.

son out here fighting crime as superior Iron man when he not on NT :pimp:

latest

btw da shortening came out good, leaving a template da tailor can follow always works well. now that i think about it i seen "length+0" but they must be real rare. either way, Adidas only got 1 more year...

Last edited:
I have never owned a Champion jersey. I've got a few questions about a jersey I just picked up that I would appreciate any help on.

Is this legit? And I have no knowledge on Champion tags. Is this retail authentic tags? Or Team issue/ procut tags? Any Idea what season(s)? Thanks for any help.

I have never owned a Champion jersey. I've got a few questions about a jersey I just picked up that I would appreciate any help on.

Is this legit? And I have no knowledge on Champion tags. Is this retail authentic tags? Or Team issue/ procut tags? Any Idea what season(s)? Thanks for any help.
Legit. Blank team issued. Yours is missing the year tag so you won't be able to know the exact year that it's from. Those exclusive team tags were used from 1999-00 to 2001-02.

son out here fighting crime as superior Iron man when he not on NT :pimp:

latest

btw da shortening came out good, leaving a template da tailor can follow always works well. now that i think about it i seen "length+0" but they must be real rare. either way, Adidas only got 1 more year...

:rofl: :rofl:

As for the Lengh+0 those are on all the new (read: back jerry logo) jersey's. Never seen one of those with the front logo. My LeBron and D rose with back logo are both +0 as is the Durant I copped from that Kohl's link last year.

When I left the template jersey I just picked whichever jersey I liked the bit best on.

Back
Top Bottom