Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

i know this is the Authentic NBA jersey but I'm looking for authentic Jordan olympic champion jersey. any tips on spotting fakes?

TIA

They're almost all fake. Numbers should be screened on, not sewn. Since they would essentially be pro cuts, it should look pretty much like what Jordan wore.

Nike made a version with sewn lettering. There were some decent customs made a jersey collector (mdiddy) so that's an option as well.

th
They're almost all fake. Numbers should be screened on, not sewn. Since they would essentially be pro cuts, it should look pretty much like what Jordan wore.

Nike made a version with sewn lettering. There were some decent customs made a jersey collector (mdiddy) so that's an option as well.

thanks for the response. I've seen some screen printed champions on eBay. is the jock tag suppose to have the Champion size tag only or is it suppose to have the USA Basketball and 1992 tag on it as well

They should have both tags, but if its missing the second tag that doesn't necessarily make it a fake. Sometimes pro cuts/gamers are missing the second tag.

These are the jerseys Champion made for retail:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Michael-Jordan-Vintage-champion-1992-USA-DREAM-TEAM-JERSEY-Size-44-L-/232031927980?hash=item36062e3eac%3Ag%3Az34AAOSwARZXm9Ad&nma=true&si=g8vMrMt9GZQwb7eu%252FwRZlUnNS7M%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Considering the olympics happen every 4 years, this is probably the worst time to buy one. (Higher demand = higher price)
All of the other Champion Jordan USA jerseys are fake.

i think someone copped it cause the bid is over :lol:

thanks for the help tho

i think someone copped it cause the bid is over
laugh.gif

thanks for the help tho
I picked one from the "sold listings" section on purpose to show you how much money they're worth.

It was only meant as visual reference. There's a lot of them currently listed.

Last edited:
Really special pickup! I never thought I would find this jersey in a smaller size. Mitchell and Ness Moses Malone "Spirits of St. Louis" throwback. New with tags, in the ultra rare size 46! Made in U.S.A. It even has the union labor tag. Such great detail and the color just pops!

Hi all! Does anybody know where I can have my blank rev30 authentic nba jersey customized? I already have the mesh kit, just need someone to do a professional job at stitching on the name and numbers. Thanks in advance!

I was thinking EPS, but I had another tailor who did a custom job for me at $30 for stitching and $7 for shipping, but she is out of town I believe. EPS charges $15 for shipping and may be slightly above $30 for stitching. If there any other great options, please let me know!

Last edited:
I was thinking EPS, but I had another tailor who did a custom job for me at $30 for stitching and $7 for shipping, but she is out of town I believe. EPS charges $15 for shipping and may be slightly above $30 for stitching. If there any other great options, please let me know!
Where is the name kit from? can you post a close up photo of the mesh?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom