Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Latest pick ups:

Not an attempt to down play your pick up but I don't think LeBron wore this FIBA jersey. If you're indifferent about whether a certain player wore a certain style you can disregard my post.

The pickup of a lifetime! 1996 All Star Game Michael Jordan Champion pro cut jersey, size 46 + 3 inches. The jersey is also autographed by Upper Deck and I have verified the authenticity of the autograph with Upper Deck.
Yeezus 
smokin.gif

Not an attempt to down play your pick up but I don't think LeBron wore this FIBA jersey. If you're indifferent about whether a certain player wore a certain style you can disregard my post.
Yes he did, Beijing 2008:

@ eyanks: that 96' MJ is U-N-R-E-A-L

The pickup of a lifetime! 1996 All Star Game Michael Jordan Champion pro cut jersey, size 46 + 3 inches. The jersey is also autographed by Upper Deck and I have verified the authenticity of the autograph with Upper Deck.
game over

Sharp eye Purple!

So what, as often: LeBron was approached for 2010 FIBA world cup, so they produced jerseys and then finally he didn't go?...

BTW that USA LBJ's jersey cut seems quite weird to me.

Oh man, sooooo beautiful
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sharp eye Purple!
So what, as often: LeBron was approached for 2010 FIBA world cup, so they produced jerseys and then finally he didn't go?...
BTW that USA LBJ's jersey cut seems quite weird to me.

They ended up at marshalls for $30. Remember getting the navy one and giving it to my cuz.

eyanks eyanks superb pickup! M&N needs to retro that classic MJ jersey you posted a couple pages back before Nike takes over. They need to go out with a bang but if Nike can do it better then hell we need the 92 & 93 AS jerseys asap!

KVH was supposed to be a beast comin out of Utah :smh:

John Calipari when he was first with Kentucky, would always be on with Mike Francesa in New York. They one time had talks about players and evaluating talent for college compared to the pros. He started talking about role players and expectations and he said to him "if he told you over a 10 yr NBA career or so, I can tell you this guy will average 15 ppg and close to 7 rpg, when it is all said and done, would you take it???? Francesa said absolutely, in a heartbeat.

He then said, "Then why do people bash KVH so much???

From this day, being a Nets fan and growing up during the Swamp era at the Continental Airlines Arena, my dad will never let me say that KVH was an awful player thanks to Calipari...... :lol:

Thanks guys! I'm truly blessed to have been able to get both of those All Star jerseys. They will have a home in my collection for a long time.

Another jersey came in today. Another one I've wanted for a long, long time. 1975-1976 Marvin Barnes Spirits of St. Louis Home Mitchell and Ness jersey, in a size 48. I now have the St. Louis set in smaller sizes! Both jerseys were made in the U.S.

John Calipari when he was first with Kentucky, would always be on with Mike Francesa in New York. They one time had talks about players and evaluating talent for college compared to the pros. He started talking about role players and expectations and he said to him "if he told you over a 10 yr NBA career or so, I can tell you this guy will average 15 ppg and close to 7 rpg, when it is all said and done, would you take it???? Francesa said absolutely, in a heartbeat.

He then said, "Then why do people bash KVH so much???

From this day, being a Nets fan and growing up during the Swamp era at the Continental Airlines Arena, my dad will never let me say that KVH was an awful player thanks to Calipari...... :lol:

I'd take 15 and 7 from a late lottery/late first round choice.

Not from my number 2 pick :lol:

Hey fellas I am new to this thread but have been reading and just looking at the cools jersey you guys collect. I have recently, givem up the hobby. I have 2 authentic jerseys from shaq and penny in orlando. Both are stitched and authentic meaning its the jersey they sell that is close to the game used. It is a champion jersey and I purchased this in the 90's. I was a huge orlando fan. I am posting this because I would rather someone who buys this actually appreciate it and add it to somebody's collection. I hope that my post helps someone who is looking for this. Good luck on your collection fellas.

It is on ebay

Shaq - item number 262584588820
Penny- item number 262584586660

Back
Top Bottom