Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Too bad, the AI is a $1,000+ jersey that I would be interested in, if it was described accurately. You can see how the "PHILA" looks much older and darker than the customized #3 on the front. Plus, no COA for such a rare jersey that AI would have worn three games at most.
well jersey king sh*t will have his own LOA issued for sure. and he can issue as many as you want. 
roll.gif

Looks like jerseykings got his blank Iverson back from eps, it's now suddenly a game jersey for 6k lol
Got this guy's real account on FB, and one of his recent eBay notification said that he earned more than $100k over the past year.

Incredible. Sad, but incredible.

How people can spend so much money without verifying the whole process...

I hate how these jerseys are so slim/snug.

i'm usually a xxl but have to get a 4x in the jerseys now.... smh

Finally Someone on my page. I always been lowkey ashamed I gotta buy a 4x in these, but it really is ridiculous. Then no matter what, theres 3 and a half feet too much in length. a 4xl fits decent through the body, and goes Wellllll past my Knee.

yall think the curry's gonna last til black friday on nba store eu ???

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say these are mass produced and they will prob end up on NBA USA soon since they are on the euro site and finally online on the warriors site

I could be wrong tho

Finally Someone on my page. I always been lowkey ashamed I gotta buy a 4x in these, but it really is ridiculous. Then no matter what, theres 3 and a half feet too much in length. a 4xl fits decent through the body, and goes Wellllll past my Knee.

how da hell ya rock em so damm big? :lol:

imma size L+2

There's a flash sale on nbastore right now. Use code Flash16 for 25% off. They have a few authentics. I might get the KG rookie Wolves one.

Grail pickup for me. Dallas Mavericks 1996-1997 Michael Finley 50th Anniversary gold logo pro cut jersey, size 48 + 4 inches. I was a big Finley fan growing up, and I'm happy to have a rare jersey from his first year in Dallas. I'm still a die hard Mavs fan today.

http://s920.photobucket.com/user/ey...ersey Collection/Dallas3_zpsxre0neaz.jpg.html http://s920.photobucket.com/user/ey...ersey Collection/Dallas4_zpsiqfrazr5.jpg.html

This was also the year he tried the "Cartwheel" dunk in the slam dunk contest :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom