Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I have this Warriors jersey that's blank

Who can do a customization for the name and number on it?

I don't think EPS does this style anymore - it's not on their website and i just emailed them.

I have this Warriors jersey that's blank

Who can do a customization for the name and number on it?

I don't think EPS does this style anymore - it's not on their website and i just emailed them.

That's weird they should be able to do it. Send them a blank or have them strip one. They do stuff from the 90s so I don't know why this one would be a problem.

^^^ What i mean to say was that i literally JUST emailed them and waiting on a response... LOL.

Cool, i'm glad they can do it, they do quality work!

my 2nd gortat jersey. to bad it's not sleeved pride jerseys...

he wore it on media day 2015 and 1st home game preseason2015

xmas are coming so few things are on way...
I doubt that's called photo matched. The white little piece of thread is caused by the inside pic pocket stitching, which would appear in almost every game jersey. 

I doubt that's called photo matched. The white little piece of thread is caused by the inside pic pocket stitching, which would appear in almost every game jersey. 
bro, check positioning of 3 in front, ecpecially middle part of the 3,

and upper part of number in front

than doubt again...

they exist. I had the exact jersey he was looking for earlier this summer

I thought warriors store had them atleast once or twice

I stand corrected. Never saw anything but a Curry Authentic posted in here. I remember someone posting a pic of Draymond, Curry and Klay Sleeved jerseys but they were EPS customs of the Sleeved joints from Marshalls/Ross etc.

Legit check. I think it looks good to me but theres no neck tag, might of got cut off but kinda makes me sketch out

I know this is a swingman, but I just wanted to bring this up because it's a TERRIBLE remake of the Orlando Magic Authentic. I swear, I don't know how Adidas even thought of making this one. So ugly. Lol. I saw it at a store in the mall. The M&N Bullets Chris Webber attracted me to go inside and I threw a little seeing this lol

just get some interesting news...

next year, mitchell and ness will introduce swingman jerseys

and jerseys we will see:

kd sonics rookie

carmelo nuggets rookie

and few lebrons (blue hwc!)

maybe will get some photos tomorrow

He wanted to buy my curry and told me he wants it and told me people aren't bidding because my lebron is fake

He then offered to buy my currys if I sent them to
Him first then he would pay me

:rofl:

He wanted to buy my curry and told me he wants it and told me people aren't bidding because my lebron is fake

He then offered to buy my currys if I sent them to
Him first then he would pay me

:rofl:

he is going on my block list right now. crazy stuff.

any idea what time reebok stopped being the producer of replica nba jerseys? looking at a very early curry replica and everything seems to check out except reebok stopped being the producer in 2006

Back
Top Bottom