Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Hi guys, just a general question on the authentic Adidas Rev30 shorts. There are hardly anyones for sale, for example the Mavericks "city skyline" shorts or the HWC shorts from the various teams. Does anybody know why that is the case? You can get the jerseys from the NBA auction site, but the matching shorts (not that I am a matchy matchy guy) seem to be impossible to get.

Picked this up

Anybody know where I can get an Authentic black James Harden jersey ?

Towards the end of the season there possibly could be "pro cuts" popping up on eBay. I'm sure if you look hard enough someone would be able to get one. It's just not going to be cheap.

i wonder if any of this webber duo is customized? if yes, which one?
back name is differently arched, with different gap between the letters. "W" seems to be slightly different as well.
i remember some talk here about this jersey, i think it was starter release as well. guy posted pics of perfectly customized one, wanted to alert folks about those popping up. 

Last edited:
i wonder if any of this webber duo is customized? if yes, which one?
back name is differently arched, with different gap between the letters. "W" seems to be slightly different as well.
i remember some talk here about this jersey, i think it was starter release as well. guy posted pics of perfectly customized one, wanted to alert folks about those popping up. 
Trust me. No one cares.

There are plenty of jerseys that I wish were customized properly and not as the original store version. Both the NBAstore and Mitchell and Ness have numerous inaccuracies in their customization process throughout the years. I remember reading a while back in this thread that the Lakers themselves switched between letter shape, sizing and placement in a single season. It's all done by humans well probably robots now. 

Probably one of the best jerseys ever

Remember having that back in the day, same size wish it was a 44 back then. Was my first authentic I ever purchased I think

There are plenty of jerseys that I wish were customized properly and not as the original store version. Both the NBAstore and Mitchell and Ness have numerous inaccuracies in their customization process throughout the years. I remember reading a while back in this thread that the Lakers themselves switched between letter shape, sizing and placement in a single season. It's all done by humans well probably robots now. 
i get your point. though i'd just like to know if any of those two webber's can be classified as customized? 

I remember how big a deal it was that the Lakers were going to wear a white jersey.

Back
Top Bottom