Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I think he jus buys up a lot t stuff on eBay and sells for triple

He does have three fakes up for sale though

pimp.gif

^nice....if adidas/nike ever makes a lime green swingman, I'm all over it. i know m&n made the lime greens before

I remember nike making the lime green swingman cause my Local TJMaxx had a real big size way back in the day.

I'm hoping nike comes through and drops some heat, I've got fingers crossed they will.

I'm still praying for the first day of the contract when they drop a #33 Lower Merion Jersey in Maroon. :smokin

I remember nike making the lime green swingman cause my Local TJMaxx had a real big size way back in the day.

I'm hoping nike comes through and drops some heat, I've got fingers crossed they will.

I'm still praying for the first day of the contract when they drop a #33 Lower Merion Jersey in Maroon.
smokin.gif
I've seen  nike lime green swingmans of current hawks players from the time period (abdul-rahim) but haven't seen a lime green maravich swingman

I'm still praying for the first day of the contract when they drop a #33 Lower Merion Jersey in Maroon. :smokin
I've seen  nike lime green swingmans of current hawks players from the time period (abdul-rahim) but haven't seen a lime green maravich swingman

He's referring to the Retro swingmans of players on the team at the time

Nike didn't make old school players

^^^ Hardwood Classic Night? :rofl:

My friend just did something similar and turned an old blank to a Porzgod. To each their own

was waiting with customizing that orange waaaay too long:smile:

cosby took $ for sleeved orange, so it should be at home next week.

btw. there's also extra blue one, hard to wear game worn on streets...

Last edited:

A little different pickup.

Gave $30 for it

I think it was a sample, has NBA on jock tag.
Idk who I am gonna customize it into. I don't think Candace Parker ever wore this style.

Last edited:
I think he jus buys up a lot t stuff on eBay and sells for triple

He does have three fakes up for sale though

Which 3 are fake? I have my eyes on a Blue Lakers Shaq that is at a good price from him.

The Nash, Barkley, and Johnson home Mitchell and ness

Those are the super high quality fakes. I never mentioned it to him and I'm sure he wouldn't believe me either way. Those jerseys have been talked about in the past but they are indeed fake so I'd stay away from those

Back
Top Bottom