Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Not NBA but got this last week and thought it might interest some of you.

Brisbane Bullets NBL (Australian National Basketball League) jersey.  This is a throwback from the 1987-1990 seasons.  M&N got the apparel contract for this season and have had it extended for next season too.  Everything is sublimated, nice material, similar to their NBA throwbacks imo but without the holes in the mesh.  Limited release so they didn't sell them with numbers but for regular home/road jerseys you can get them.  Few more advertisements on our jerseys so think yourselves lucky NBA jerseys are only getting little patches for now. :lol:

Dope! I copped one too however I got it shipped to my parent's house in Australia so won't have it in hand until April.

How does it fit as I was unsure on sizing and copped a M!

Another blank pickup. It was a sample. I don't think they ever used these jerseys but I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Has anyone successfully removed the NBA logo from the shoulder? More specifically the smooth/flat sticker looking style

Meh, I'm curious if it's been done. This style looks like it's simply glued on unlike most jerry west logos.Never said I was going to attempt anything on any of my jerseys.

^^
copped both jerseys on instinct from nba store this morning as soon as i saw the notification from @j23app

i've wanted the 96 since i 1st laid eyes on it in '96 and i have the white version ('91) so i figured i'd complete the set. i think my jordan jersey collection is pretty much complete now.

Last edited:
These sold out real quick during their first release. They're sitting now.

Because it's 350 m'fn dollars on the US NBA Store versus approx $250 via the Euro NBA Store before they sold out.

Geez, I wonder where most of those jerseys are heading and I doubt it's to largely European addresses.

I'm beyond pissed..

$650 a lot of bread.

Been contemplating all day.

Might just wait.

bruh, u ain't lying. i def. didn't want to and i had no plans on spending that bread today. been wanting both jerseys since '93 and '96 respectively. not sure i'll keep both although i def want to. told myself i was cutting all the way back on meaningless material things this year and beyond (although these jerseys do have nostalgic and sentimental value), but obviously they don't really mean much once they get to your closet.

how often am i likely to wear them anyway. if all my other m&n jerseys are any indication, they won't get worn very much, even in the summer. as opposed to someone like u who apparently rocks yours at least fairly often. i'm torn, i can't lie.

Last edited:
real quick as in immediately?

If I remember correctly, they sold out the same day, but it was known it was going to be a limited release so I guess collectors didn't want to take a chance. Same $350 price tag. This seems to be a more widespread release though, don't remember these being produced enough to be on the NBA Europe site

Back
Top Bottom