Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

[emoji]11088[/emoji]️ 2009 NBA All Star Game [emoji]11088[/emoji]️ was in Phoenix and Lebron and the East got thumped by the reunited duo of Shaq and Kobe - Lebron had 20 points, 5 rebounds and 3 assists in a 27 point loss.

Last edited:
"Pro Cut" used to mean the size that the player wore. Imo its misleading to claim a jersey is procut if its not the player's actual size
Nike sold size 46 Kobe Dri-FIT pro cuts for two entire seasons while he was wearing size 50 (in fact he never wore 46 in that style).

u sure? I got a 46+3 upper deck away Kobe signed USA joint...fairly certain those were game worn.

Let reveal the M&N 1996 all stars game shorts
where did you get it?!

here's screenshot from m&n ig

from NOLA

u can see bulls instripes, east asg'96, asg'93 (east) some other black shorts(suns alt?)

hope it will be available soon...:smile:

anyone gets mn shorts? how they fit?

Incredible find. The Captain patch is everything!! Beautiful jersey.

Pardon my ignorance but no double tags? :nerd:

Incredible find. The Captain patch is everything!! Beautiful jersey.

Pardon my ignorance but no double tags? :nerd:

appreciate it. some champion jerseys didn't have the second tag for whatever reason. There's tons out gamers/pro cuts with just one tag.

One of the last Hardwood Classic Swingman jerseys made by CHAMPION for Europe.

Quality (doublestitched letters and numbers) comes very close to the Retro "Chicago" authentic jersey by NIKE

Unfortunately could only pick size XXL for my collection (but really don't need it)...still searching for size L

Definitely a nice jersey. Everything made in El Salvador were purely retail authentics or retail pro cuts not game version jerseys. I read somewhere recently that M&N was going to produce a lower end line with cheaper screenprinted twill and that Nike would not retro any retired player jerseys. It wasn't an official publication so maybe someone with more knowledge could shed some light. 

GUU know there stuff especially since lakers equipment manager used to frequent and post on it.

I've said it before, if you ever need info on game worn jerseys especially NBA and sizing. That's easily #1 place to go for 100% correct info.

Not sure if it's still popular but remember that was the place years ago

[emoji]11088[/emoji]️2010 NBA All Star Game [emoji]11088[/emoji]️ Held in Dallas - Lebron went for 25 points 5 rebounds and 6 assists in a 2 point victory for the East.

[emoji]11088[/emoji]️2011 NBA All Star Game[emoji]11088[/emoji]️ held in Los Angeles - Lebron went for a triple double of 28 points 12 rebounds and 10 assists in a 5 point loss.

[emoji]11088[/emoji]️2012 NBA All Star Game[emoji]11088[/emoji]️ Held in Orlando - Lebron had 36 points 6 rebounds and 7 assists in a 3 point loss to the West.

[emoji]11088[/emoji]️2013 NBA All Star Game[emoji]11088[/emoji]️ in Houston Lebron went for 19 points 3 rebounds and 5 assists in a 5 point loss.

[emoji]11088[/emoji]️2015 NBA All Star Game[emoji]11088[/emoji]️ New York City - Lebron hits broadway and scores 30 points grabbed 5 rebounds and handed out 7 assists in a 5 point loss to the West.

I've got 2016 coming in a week or so - the I just need this years. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

This dude is going to play until he's 40 too...still have so many future years to purchase.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom