Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I think he's a NTer lol
yeah, i thought so but was not sure.

that guy is insane. he seems to be sleeping on ebay. his bid is first one in like 90%+ on auctions of dope and sought after authentics, usually put within 3 minutes of auction start. lol just insane.

btw, one more clown strikes again - ryan covell. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I used to be like that man when I had so much free time

Use to find amazing steals but that was before old authentics were worth so much

Gettin a lil chub looking at those orange Cavs throwbacks

But the numbers are so big anything except mesh seems wack

Last edited:

Use to find amazing steals but that was before old authentics were worth so much
in this case it was not such a steal if at all, the price he is asking is joke and what's the most important - he misrepresents items. this jersey is just one in a row.

Last edited:

in this case it was not such a steal if at all, the price he is asking is joke and what's the most important - he misrepresents items. this jersey is just one in a row.

Referring mainly to legit hawking eBay every minute and scrolling through listings. If you see what I would do you would be like how are you even seeing or reading any listings.

Good old days man. Kinda wish I had money back then and didn't sell off all that **** :smh:

Has anyone used JWC Studio for customizing mesh numbers. I thought about sending Lebron home jersey in?

Has anyone used JWC Studio for customizing mesh numbers. I thought about sending Lebron home jersey in?

Can vouch for them, got 2 jerseys done by them, great service and great materials

better than EPS in my opinion, but obviously still not as soft as adidas mesh, but hey its the next best thing

yep, artest is fake...

there's restock on cavs.com/shop
some orange and sleeved authentics
unfortunately with twill numbers...

repped. don't think i'll buy anything but still nice to know. people have been asking for these for a while. let's see how long they last.

i don't know..... it might be that we just all have a blind spot for when Reebok took over da NBA jerseys and jacked up da shoulders (see magic mcgrady)

Adidas pre rev30 are also something i avoid cuz they sucked.

Last edited:
Can vouch for them, got 2 jerseys done by them, great service and great materials

better than EPS in my opinion, but obviously still not as soft as adidas mesh, but hey its the next best thing

How long did it take for the whole process?

Bummer. The shoulders on fakes are always a dead giveaway
Quote:

yep, artest is fake...
That artest is an easy fake to spot.

That cut
sick.gif
I stay away from reebok/early adidas authentics because the fakes are too good
Shape alone on that artest would tell you it's fake
Lesson learnt fellas, I'll definitely be more careful in the future.

I actually contacted the seller and told him about the 'findings' (explained how the real experts on are found NT
laugh.gif
) and sent some pics as proof. He was unaware that the jersey is fake, and immediately accepted my offer to get the jersey exchanged. Pretty cool of him as I had already left him postive feedback before. He doesn't have any other authentics but is giving me a Eddie Jones #25 Champion Lakers home jersey  (legit & mint, but the screen pirinted version). For the $85 I paid for the fake Artest, I would say it's not too bad, not the best deal, but at least I'm not stuck with a beat-up fake. All in all I'm happy that the situation has been turned around.

Oh yeah, just in case, if you guys spot the same Artest jersey on eBay in the near future...its NOT me! I know better than that...
wink.gif

Last edited:
FWIW: When I called them last week, the Cavs jerseys at The Q were MESH numbered (I made them check).  This included the orange jerseys.  I was tempted to get one online since I suspect it's from the same shipment, but I could only justify retail for the Black alts and checkered HWC.  

Also, this is the LAST restock of the Black jerseys.  If you want one, now is the time to get it.  

FWIW: When I called them last week, the Cavs jerseys at The Q were MESH numbered (I made them check).  This included the orange jerseys.  I was tempted to get one online since I suspect it's from the same shipment, but I could only justify retail for the Black alts and checkered HWC.  

Also, this is the LAST restock of the Black jerseys.  If you want one, now is the time to get it.  
I wonder how long will the orange ones last in store? I'm heading to a game next week and I was going to try and pick one up while I was there. Also I usually get an XL in the rev 30 regular jersey. Does the sleeved ones fit the same?

I wonder how long will the orange ones last in store? I'm heading to a game next week and I was going to try and pick one up while I was there. Also I usually get an XL in the rev 30 regular jersey. Does the sleeved ones fit the same?
I don't think they will last long.  Online sold out already from yesterday's restock and every game there's hundreds of people shuffling through the store.  

Sleeved jerseys fit way tighter IMO.  The sleeves are small and tight, which makes the pit way higher/tighter than sleeveless. Size up if you need the chest space, but know you have to then add another 1 or 2 in length smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom