Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Thanks.  I actually don't like LeBron, so Wiggins to me sorted of represents the anti-LeBron.  I knew Wiggins was going to be traded from Cleveland and really wanted his Cavs jersey before the trade was announced.  But we all know how hard it is to get authentics now a days...

So, I've been rooting for Wiggins to become a high caliber player ever since he joined the league.

(The reason I got LeBron's jerseys is purely as a collector; I can't deny his greatness.)
Ah cool. BTW thanks again on the heads up! I got my orange one because of the links. I wish I got my hands on the black one though. I have one but it's not mesh.

Sometimes I wonder how Kyrie/ Lebron/ Wiggins would have played together. I honestly believe the trio would have won the 2016 NBA FInals as well and maybe even 2015, of course some events would have not had to occur, such as Kyrie's injury in game 1, but hey, we will never know, since these events never happened.

Sad to see the Timberwolves, although they are such a great group, did not click this season.

Sorry for the slight OT!

Dope Cavs pickups.

The Magic Shaq looks GREAT.  I've noticed some of the Champion retail authentics have much better twill application, my guess is the early 90s made.  The twill on yours still looks crisp and FLAT 
smokin.gif

Big pickups for me.

Brand New With Tags, Allen Iverson late 1990s Philadelphia 76ers Champion authentic road, size 48, made in U.S.A. This was worn before they wore the shiny stuff in the Finals, this one has a mesh body and the "SIXERS" logo is a big patch sewn on to the front.

Next, a super grail jersey! Can't recall ever seeing this one on ebay before. 1991 NBA All Star Game Magic Johnson pro cut jersey, size 46 + 2 inches. This one needs to be stripped and re done to be more accurate, and I need to add the Jerry West logo, but I still am super happy to have this one.

its stiffer. maybe they got better recently or something because the bulls jersey they did for me last year was noticeably stiffer than getting a jersey directly from Adidas. the original mesh numbers i can ball up in my hand like a piece of cloth. i cant do that with eps numbers.

Last edited:
thats weird, the idea of the numbers is for them to be soft and flexible. i want a dirk and westbrook but dont want to spend a ton, would rather get a blank and customize it for cheaper, if i can get the same mesh. who else sells the mesh?

you might be better off with the jwc dude on IG/Facebook. i think someone did a comparison between eps and it was more soft, but still not as nice as the real thing. im not sure where you could get a dirk or Mr triple double other than eps or jwc.

jwc is more money though.

Last edited:
 I've never went with unofficial mesh numbers. Most of the rare ones are hard to find so I suggest regular twill. It looks clean on a Rev30. 

Regular twill looks great on that jersey. Even more because it's just that single blue layer. Very plain, but in a good way.

beautiful AI up there...wayy better than anything M&N can produce

can u guys tell me about thesofasurfer?? anybody buy from him? he got a lot of crazy stuff

Back
Top Bottom