Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

you gotta bring a jersey as a template to a size you want.

That's what I thought. I member back in the day there was a place ppl used to send them but I forgot the name? I was thinking I might be kinda hard for like 76ers ones that have the stripes & stars down the sides

have you ever seen champion gamer in size 38?
eek.gif

who was that short? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Scott Brooks or Avery Johnson? I thought it would be Calvin Murphy but he only played in the 80s and it was still sand knit during his time.

Last edited:
Scott Brooks or Avery Johnson? I thought it would be Calvin Murphy but he only played in the 80s and it was still sand knit during his time.
they were both bigger, 40 and 44 respectively. actually this is the first time i've ever seen 38 champion, so far i thought that 40 was the smallest size.

they were both bigger, 40 and 44 respectively. actually this is the first time i've ever seen 38 champion, so far i thought that 40 was the smallest size.

pretty sure i've seen a 36.... nevertheless 38 aint surprising really they arent that short, has more to do with the chest measurement, also theres the +2 length so...

pretty sure i've seen a 36.... nevertheless 38 aint surprising really they arent that short, has more to do with the chest measurement, also theres the +2 length so...
are you referring to jerseys or shorts? 
happy.gif
 even 40 is damn small for one athlete, regardless the extra length.

and i've honestly never seen a gamer smaller than 40+. even mugsy was 40. lol

Last edited:
are you referring to jerseys or shorts? :D  even 40 is damn small for one athlete, regardless the extra length.
and i've honestly never seen a gamer smaller than 40+. even mugsy was 40. lol

might have been a sand knit... remember these guys used to wear their jerseys extra tight

also muggsy mighta been short but he was diesel

Last edited:
Spud 36+2

I'd love to have this but I don't think Champion even made a '95-'96 retail of any player.

player/swingman versions won't have sponsors :nerd:

That's what I thought. I member back in the day there was a place ppl used to send them but I forgot the name? I was thinking I might be kinda hard for like 76ers ones that have the stripes & stars down the sides

what jersey u got? :nerd:

Last edited:
I think this is just Nike receiving the rights to make the old catalog, and this is a swingman throwback. No way our standard set goes identical to the golden era like that, and the Hugo logo is not updated on the waistband of the shorts.

I think we'll see a slight change but I cannot see this change

player/swingman versions won't have sponsors :nerd:

what jersey u got? :nerd:

thats not a sponsor, all jerseys will have the Nike swoosh while Hornets will have the Jumpman

Charlotte could be wearing throw backs this season :nerd:

If real, these confirm Hornets' President Fred Whitfield's comments in May hinting at throwbacks with the Nike takeover.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom