Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

His prices stink.

They're selling quite well though. They might be gone soon.

I bet. I'm sure other pairs will show up. I usually just play the waiting game until I find the price I like. $150 is a no tho

unless someone who doesn't know or search what they're worth, chances are slim and if they post em at low price for open auction, prices will likely exceed that $150 especially size M/L/XL

His prices stink.

I bet. I'm sure other pairs will show up. I usually just play the waiting game until I find the price I like. $150 is a no tho

unless someone who doesn't know or search what they're worth, chances are slim and if they post em at low price for open auction, prices will likely exceed that $150 especially size M/L/XL

I've been lucky enough to find those types of people.

His prices stink.

I've been lucky enough to find those types of people.

I have as well in the past, trust me :lol: with the way these guys eat up limited stuff now you gotta be really lucky to find it soon as its listed

Bert. Bert. you don't gotta sell me my man. I know and I don't care. I saw those shorts posted hours before they were posted in here. I just didn't want any parts of the price.

Last edited:
Bert. Bert. you don't gotta sell me my man. I know and I don't care. I saw those shorts posted hours before they were posted in here. I just didn't want any parts of the price.

I agree, not paying $150 for thin shorts or shorts period. I actually paid slightly under retail for a pair of Rev 30 euthenics when they first dropped :lol:

glad nba store has returns

Last edited by a moderator:

I agree, not paying $150 for thin shorts or shorts period. I actually paid slightly under retail for a pair of Rev 30 euthenics when they first dropped :lol:

glad nba store has returns

I do admit... I have pause when I saw the heat shorts. I could see myself paying a little more for those.

I'm not trying to get at anyone on here on how you spend your money, so don't take this as such.

but like those Raptors shorts and any other non-retail adidas authentics is one of those things that are not always if ever on discount.

so why complain that a guy has a full size run and listed them for retail for something that would have never seen retail in the first place?

when you complain that a guy sells them for retail while another seller is trying to get off 5XL Cavaliers HWC shorts for $500 then you just complaining to complain.

I'm all for a discount but some of this REv30 stuff you just pay what the market sets it at because without a "hook-up" theres no other way we even get a chance at this stuff

:rolleyes

I don't think anyone was really complaining the price, he didn't want to pay $150 for a pair of shorts which is fine. Im a cheap ***, I'm not paying that much for shorts unless is something I really really want regardless of how hard it is to find or not

I agreed with him but also said if it was any educated seller they would probably be listed higher and be selling out especially in normal sizes

sucks we can't get a fair chance at these other than at the hands of a reseller

ebay reseller (who I think posts here) ronald_dw bought like 10 pairs and already has other hwc's he is trying to resell for 500 obo :smh:

I don't think anyone was really complaining the price, he didn't want to pay $150 for a pair of shorts which is fine. Im a cheap ***, I'm not paying that much for shorts unless is something I really really want regardless of how hard it is to find or not

I agreed with him but also said if it was any educated seller they would probably be listed higher and be selling out especially in normal sizes

sucks we can't get a fair chance at these other than at the hands of a reseller

yeah obviously the larger annoyance here for all of us as we've said countless times is the varying availability of R30 authentic product, and then when it is available its in the hands of a reseller who's charging stupid amounts of money, rendering it pointless to even want to buy.

i'm just saying that if you look at it from the stance of dude has rare and widely unavailable product in full size run with mulitple pairs in stock and is selling for retail, i think thats the best you're gonna get in this current adidas market.

ebay reseller (who I think posts here) ronald_dw bought like 10 pairs and already has other hwc's he is trying to resell for 500 obo :smh:

yeah it's ridiculous. Hope he sits on them forever.

Last edited:
Yea but guess who's buying up the small sizes at those affordable prices? yes, thats right... other resellers. someone mentioned a dude copped all 4 size large or something? yea those are def getting sold for $300+

Yea but guess who's buying up the small sizes at those affordable prices? yes, thats right... other resellers. someone mentioned a dude copped all 4 size large or something? yea those are def getting sold for $300+

unfortunately, you speak nothing but the truth.

As soon as I saw it I grabbed an XL straight away, which is actually perfect for me, but yeah those M and L sizes are going to be pricey

Yea I'm not complaining. I saw the post and just don't care for the price myself.

It's plenty of rev30 items that aren't really available at retail that we get for better prices.

Last edited:
Came across a seller on ebay selling throwbacks made by "Rivalry Sportswear". I've never heard of this brand. I only wear authentic M&N's so wouldn't buy one of these, but am curious.Anyone have any info on this brand?
He's got a blue Knicks throwback that looks really nice

Came across a seller on ebay selling throwbacks made by "Rivalry Sportswear". I've never heard of this brand. I only wear authentic M&N's so wouldn't buy one of these, but am curious.Anyone have any info on this brand?
He's got a blue Knicks throwback that looks really nice

It's a jersey collector who makes customized jerseys. He puts a lot of detail into his remakes. I got a #12 Jordan from him that was screened on the way it was supposed to be, mitchell and ness used sewn numbers then couldn't even admit they messed up and blamed nike.

It's a jersey collector who makes customized jerseys. He puts a lot of detail into his remakes. I got a #12 Jordan from him that was screened on the way it was supposed to be, mitchell and ness used sewn numbers then couldn't even admit they messed up and blamed nike.

Ok. Thanks for the info. They do look very well done

think im done wit NBA jerseys...just scooped da elusive navy Memphis grizzles, white nets, OKC blue, red raptors blanks online & they're headed to EPS to be customized.

i pretty much got every team minus pelicans (which im alllllll da way good on lol)

Back
Top Bottom