Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

It was available from time to time at the team store and sometimes with mesh numbers.... or it was only Bron?

It was available from time to time at the team store and sometimes with mesh numbers.... or it was only Bron?

It was never available online and as far as I know, it was never available at the team store either, but I could be wrong of course!

i am 100% sure there were Lbj available i am not sure bout Kyrie! Have u seen black sleeve blank anywhere?

This is probably my favorite Wiz Jersey. Finally was able to pick up the Wall!

IMG_5307.JPG
IMG_5308.JPG

IMG_5305.JPG
IMG_5306.JPG

not gonna lie, I really like how those bullets-esque sleeved Wiz jerseys looked on court.

shorts would be dope too.

Nice Kyrie Collection. Sucks that he wants to leave.

I'm not a big fan of the new CAVS jerseys. The font and colors arw horrible...but I'll probably pick one up. They need to bring back the 2005-2010 navy alternates.

yeah those are sick, honestly the whole uniform is a win, didn't really feel it at first but on-court sold me

Dang, that new Cavs uniform looks ugly, and if the rumored Nets one (dozen pages back) is true then i'm just going to boycott.

Yeah Cavs jereseys are ugly. Went from classy and simple to straight up horrendous. Keep looking at the mannequin to see if it can grow on me but I don't think it's going to happen. Looks like a AAU uniform for the 10 year olds.

The only decent one is th White association mock up

Have you tried on the Wall jersey, dude has to be built bigger than me for sure and an XL in the sleeved jersey is pretty tight for me.

I just feel that would bother a players shooting motion for sure.

I haven't tried the Wall on yet, but the beal seemed a bit roomy from what I remember when i tried it on. Wall seems lean to me, so sizing seems about right to me. It looks like it fits him when I look at pics. He Isn't much of a shooter, so not sure how much it bothers him lol.

@bayboys2 sick shorts! I might have to hunt them down at some point.

interesting, the mesh layout looks like they've gone for strategic placement like adidas did.

need close-ups of those numbers though.

I quite don't like the new way pictures are displayed in the forum: you need to scroll to see the image, and you can't see the whole image at one glance. Is there anything I can do in my settings to fix that?

Back
Top Bottom