Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

is this legit guys?

1.jpeg 2.jpeg 3.jpeg
5.jpeg 4.jpeg

funny thing or not funny
nike planned to sell jordan jersyes but they cancelled all orders on it. stores who already get them have to ship it back.
there were icon red bulls, white association and... asg white and black jordan jerseys. swingmans and authentics

not sure what is the reason. as i know there is some deal between m&n and jordan
and usually team stores can't sell retired players jerseys, right?

funny thing or not funny
nike planned to sell jordan jersyes but they cancelled all orders on it. stores who already get them have to ship it back.
there were icon red bulls, white association and... asg white and black jordan jerseys. swingmans and authentics

not sure what is the reason. as i know there is some deal between m&n and jordan

Hm

Very interesting

They might have to wait til the Jordan deal with M&N is done?

Team stores can sell retired players though, they sell M&N and throwback swingmans. But M&N gotta be the reason they stopped sales although to me I would think Nike has the right since they have all the nba rights and def have Jordan’s right to make anything under the sun in his name

funny thing or not funny

I was curious about that, especially after seeing pics of that new (hideously inaccurate) Nike MJ pop up recently but someone here said that M&N would still be handling retired player jerseys (otherwise what's the point of M&N's throwback swingmans & authentics)?

So now what? Nike didn't read the details of their contract so there's a warehouse full of MJ jerseys waiting for the M&N deal to expire?

funny thing or not funny

Interesting... I hope they realized the should've just made legit throwbacks.

Source?

Exactly, where is this info coming from? It's totally plausible but I find it hard to imagine that a company like Nike has no idea that they would be infringing upon a current licensing deal and go ahead and start production on a ton of Jordan jersey's...although said Jordan jersey's are garbahhhhge.

is this legit guys?

1.jpeg 2.jpeg 3.jpeg
5.jpeg 4.jpeg

something about that doesn't look right

Fake. The neck tag should be centered, not to the side. "JAMES" is too big.

Yup swingman cut and off centered tag I have a hollywood nights Kobe that is the same way

actually mesh on this one looks waaay better than eps or jwc. :D that's what made me thinking.
but yeah, back name was suspicious.
regarding off centered tag, if i'm not wrong, someone here (might be somewhere else) already posted legit rev30 authentic with such tag. adidas likely had several different runs when it's about neck tagging.

that Lebron is fake

But yes some of the rev 30 fakes did have really good mesh numbers as stupid as that sounds

have some solid sources...few official nike retailers

check the details of bulls authentic shorts. can't wait to friday!
2qj9638.jpg

and some philly tshirt
DKPssjXXkAADbVz.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom