Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

question, size 48 M&N = size ? Adidas

I have the M&N but am thinking of adding an Adidas authentic to the stable for summer time. Was hoping someone could shine light on the sizing. Thanks.

thought you guys already knew that M&N doesnt care about accuracy? been saying it for the longest time, if they cared they could easily make each jersey an exact replica of the original jersey but clearly they dont care.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

thought you guys already knew that M&N doesnt care about accuracy? been saying it for the longest time, if they cared they could easily make each jersey an exact replica of the original jersey but clearly they dont care.

they dont care cause people will buy them anyways.. so why would do make an extra effort to make them the exact replica of the original, since there are so many idiots out there that rather have M&N than an authentic champion or nike jersey..

20% off at NBA Store's online shop if you like them on FB (ends at midnight). Works perfect for those Warmups.

can I get a legit check please?

%24%28KGrHqNHJC8E9%21BUDzHeBPZS2fLhHg%7E%7E60_57.JPG
%24%28KGrHqVHJBUE8+m6bef7BPZS2wWsHw%7E%7E60_57.JPG

Originally Posted by eyanks

does anyone know if they are still making the raptors and grizzlies M&N warmups?
Not in this first batch. I hope they're planning to do second batch later this year and those are included. I think on JC or early on in this thread when M&N first announced the news someone said they'd be doing those two teams, but there was never any pics or confirmation.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

does anyone know if they are still making the raptors and grizzlies M&N warmups?
Not in this first batch. I hope they're planning to do second batch later this year and those are included. I think on JC or early on in this thread when M&N first announced the news someone said they'd be doing those two teams, but there was never any pics or confirmation.
thanks. they were listed on the retrothrowbacks page, but never any pics.

Yeah, that's where and someone posted it on JC. Are they still listed on RT?

Yeah, that's where and someone posted it on JC. Are they still listed on RT?

here is their list, they're not on it.  too bad, i gave up on their nba jerseys and was willing to give them a try on their jackets, but they're not doing the ones I'm interested in.  
[table][tr][td]

92-93 Hawks

96-97 Hornets

92-93 Bulls

96-97 Mavericks

97-98 Pistons

96-97 Warriors

96-97 Pacers

95-96 Clippers

96-97 Heat

96-97 Bucks

92-93 Knicks

96-97 Magic

[/td][/tr][/table]

So pretty much their original list had teams that weren't confirmed and they adjusted accordingly. Hopefully they'll pop up in the second batch.

So pretty much their original list had teams that weren't confirmed and they adjusted accordingly. Hopefully they'll pop up in the second batch.

Pretty much. Was looking so damn forward to that Raptors jacket b.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

20% off was ok, but i was hoping for another 30%....i want a LeBron rev30 bad

a seller on ebay has lots of lebrons for sale

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

20% off was ok, but i was hoping for another 30%....i want a LeBron rev30 bad

a seller on ebay has lots of lebrons for sale

unless he wears a 2XL and doesnt care about the centered number then its a nice deal but i think he knows about it already.

im a medium

rev30's are hard to come by on ebay.....either that or i'll just hope that the miami team store has a sale...doubt it though

these 2 jerseys will be my next pickups within 2 weeks or so off my boy

i wanted them procut but authentics will do

1397103_display_image.jpg

EJ.jpg

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

these 2 jerseys will be my next pickups within 2 weeks or so off my boy

i wanted them procut but authentics will do

1397103_display_image.jpg

EJ.jpg
Nic, i like both jerseys.. still kinda mad that i missed out on that eddie jones #25 lakers rookie jersey... bought a pro cut kobe rev 30 after missing out on two before, for 178.00 shipped

^good price

i'm paying $160 for each of these

what i want is the david robinson white authentic he has but he aint budging

Back
Top Bottom