Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

looks like Champion exploiting da fact they used to be da team usa equipment supplier and they're going to da edge without crossing it.

Imma need y’all to stop blowing my girl Patsy’s email up with y’all Suns orders.

She’s now waiting on the black numbers for the grey suns uniforms cause y’all been putting in dem orders :lol:

20180102_154329.jpg
20180102_154446.jpg
Jersey finally came in today from NBA EU! !

How much should I pay for a Heat LeBron Away (black) rev30 jersey? Don’t know the value of it so don’t wanna overpay...

Also, do rev30 jerseys with the jerry logo on the front fit the same as the newer rev30s with the jerry on the back?

8238B732-4A5D-469B-9D7D-5C618031DAE9.jpeg

This one...

Last edited:
How much should I pay for a Heat LeBron Away (black) rev30 jersey? Don’t know the value of it so don’t wanna overpay...

Also, do rev30 jerseys with the jerry logo on the front fit the same as the newer rev30s with the jerry on the back?

Essentially the same fit. Many of the newer rev 30's don't have the +2 length though.

8238B732-4A5D-469B-9D7D-5C618031DAE9.jpeg

This one...

What size?

If it's mesh numbers you'll probably see it anywhere from 180-350.

Those black "HEAT" Bron jerseys have been everywhere for 120-200 in bigger sizes for what it's worth

I know this may sound stupid and idiotic but are these numbers mesh numbers?
84320CBD-3BB0-469E-A2B5-1D30EEE7827A.jpeg
045F79F8-1F59-4B63-96AD-FA82A1B98C02.jpeg

Sucks all the old pics are gone after the website change. Tons of good posts lost

Easiest way to tell the difference with lower quality photos is the thickness of the numbers SadBoi SadBoi

Look at the red on your post and this mesh one

BDFBDF.JPG

They are slightly tighter with the jerry on the front, but not by much

Went back to the C's tonight. Apparently the supply of the black jerseys is wicked limited and there was only a single rack of em.

Thought I struck out at first since there was only a small Tatum and a few 3XL of various players. Luckily I looked around a bit and found a stray XL which I picked up with the quickness. I originally wanted Tatum but this was my second pick.
6734D3E7-ACA7-4FD9-ABA7-396B5D6423BC.jpeg
429BD05A-BC03-460B-AF6B-20D1C052CBA0.jpeg

Went back to the C's tonight. Apparently the supply of the black jerseys is wicked limited and there was only a single rack of em.

Thought I struck out at first since there was only a small Tatum and a few 3XL of various players. Luckily I looked around a bit and found a stray XL which I picked up with the quickness. I originally wanted Tatum but this was my second pick.
6734D3E7-ACA7-4FD9-ABA7-396B5D6423BC.jpeg
429BD05A-BC03-460B-AF6B-20D1C052CBA0.jpeg

Damn. So jealous. I had custom Tatum and Brown authentics made because I didn't think we'd see any this year. I think my only shot of getting a real authentic Celtics player is through NBA Auctions. :frown:

SMH.

The dearth of Celtics gear -- particularly given Kyrie's (a foremost Nike athlete) popularity -- really underscores how terrible the Nike x NBA roll out has been.

Could not agree more! At least one authentic jersey from him is coming hopefully soon!

Damn a 52 is an xl now?
Yup they shifted everything up. I probably coulda done a L if I had to but it felt a little short to me.

Really hope they still give the C's St. Paddy's jerseys. That green and gold is still my favorite jersey ever and I still need Tatum for sure.

Back
Top Bottom