Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Fanatics on left, Magic team shop on right. Fanatics ones haven’t been +2, Magic is.
image.jpg

Just what I needed to see thanks bro

Did Nike release a new batch of more durable authentic jerseys after all of the news of there being rips? I feel like they would have by now because they were getting TRASHED on twitter and youtube

Nike = Superior quality, superior availability, superior prices.

Adidas = Supported Hitler, only one (possibly) MVP winner created, ugly logo.

Nike > Adidas.

Dude I will always tell the story of this Ewing Jersey. I was 17 and I went to the NBA store to look at Swingman jerseys because back in those days I couldn't afford Authentics. I looked at the clearance rack and saw that they had this jersey for $75 because he was just traded to the Magic. Ewing was always my favorite player being a Jamaican living in New York and it was from there that I started loving Authentics. Never touched a swingman again lol

I’m at the 6ers arena. They have the creme jerseys but they are $275. Anyone know why?
The regular authentics are marked up to $220 also

Thx guys. I was thinking something was odd. The creme doesn’t even have the patch on the authentic. Only the swingman.

The other authentics have the patch.

i believe the markup on in arena jerseys is to cover the cost of customization.... i think arenas receive their jerseys blank but dont quote me on that

i believe the markup on in arena jerseys is to cover the cost of customization.... i think arenas receive their jerseys blank but dont quote me on that
That would be a little odd.
The other authentics here are $220 so I would agree with that markup. It’s a crazy markup on the creme tho.

They do have the blanks for customization tho. Just can’t do every Jersey because they ran out of materials.

check if the jerseys have the matte retail twill. also nike cuts the holes in the twill with lasers, 3rd party punches the holes mechanically so they dont look as clean. if thats the case u can bet theyre charging for customization

Back
Top Bottom