Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Too bad, the jersey thing goes in cycles so hopefully it picks up again soon. Even though I'm nearing the end of collecting, I like seeing people grab stuff they've been after for a while.

I'm ready to get my cheap Spur Kawhi authentic now

Clearly I make bad decisions when it comes to buying jerseys

29617142848_437249fbc4_h.jpg

Too bad, the jersey thing goes in cycles so hopefully it picks up again soon. Even though I'm nearing the end of collecting, I like seeing people grab stuff they've been after for a while.
Once season starts up and maybe nike releases more stuff this thread will pick up

Looks like Bron authentics are restocked at the *cavs online team shop, if anyone's looking for the wingfoot before it's really gone.

Last edited:
I’ve had two very cheap ones a guy on mecari post them all the time for like 40-60 dollars.
He got anyone else? I remember you sold yours for cheap during the season

obviously none of us expected him to get traded at the time

Size L from ebay? If so I was trying to get it too but got tied up at work when the auction ended.

Ahhh damn sorry brotha that was definitely it. I was taking a lunch break duece

Ended at $95, no bids after a week I just swooped last second.

The seller had it posted a week prior to that for $40 BIN and it was instantly gone, I'm talking within a minute. He told me the original buyer flaked but if you look at his reviews the guy said he cancelled without saying anything. Pretty weak move I'm sure he realized he was shooting himself in the foot for that price.

It showed up in perfect condition and even has a mic pouch. I Feel hella bad for the orignal buyer tho

sdvsdvDC.JPG

Ok so I was watching this auction and I messaged the seller for measurements. Pit to pit was 24.5 in and length was 35.5 in. It seemed too small for a 52+4. Passed up on it.
I have a game worn 46+4, it's 32 in long. These nike jerseys are short

Damn. I have a Nike heat jersey from 04 that thing is super long like +5,6 long and it’s just normal tagged.

Found the grant hill gamer on instagram. Wonder if it’s the same Jersey

9DB931FE-E835-4A29-8042-D9C08134976C.png
thats a retail pro cut, not gamer.

not sure if definitions have changed

Sent an order through to EPS yesterday around 11:30AM. One of my blanks is a 16-17 season Hawks home. An hour later Schroder gets traded lol

I don't know who to make it now :smh:

It's lookin like Blazemore or Taurean Prince

Last edited:
Sent an order through to EPS yesterday around 11:30AM. One of my blanks is a 16-17 season Hawks home. An hour later Schroder gets traded lol

I don't know who to make it now :smh:

It's lookin like Blazemore or Taurean Prince
why not Melo :lol:

I kid I kid

Back
Top Bottom