Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

These Nike authentics run slim...ordered my typical jersey size, which is a medium and I couldn’t do anything with it. Not sure if it’s the lakers only but I had to send it back and order a size up. Joint fit like I was about to check in game. Hoping the L is cool!

Which is better in terms of craftsmanship and just a better feel nike jordan authentic or jordan Mitchell and ness?

silliest question ever. NIKE

M&N feels like cardboard
True

M&N just has a better current selection and can be found under retail

Nike is def better if you wanna get more accurate material and feel to what was worn on court and in the era instead of the same mesh spread over all jerseys 30 years apart :lol:

These Nike authentics run slim...ordered my typical jersey size, which is a medium and I couldn’t do anything with it. Not sure if it’s the lakers only but I had to send it back and order a size up. Joint fit like I was about to check in game. Hoping the L is cool!

40-S 44-M 48-L 52-XL and so on... they definitely run TTS

4D15D397-3DBE-4130-BC2D-BC8F75CD21B0.jpeg
43DA955F-1647-4DCD-AC15-65A3557A0364.jpeg

Looking to order a dwade and drose authentic jersey. Only option is to customize it on nba shop. I know years ago customized jerseys didn’t use same lettering or something like that. Any helpful info?

Looking to order a dwade and drose authentic jersey. Only option is to customize it on nba shop. I know years ago customized jerseys didn’t use same lettering or something like that. Any helpful info?

Nike def makes dwade authentics (non custom). Call heat store or niketown miami and see if they deliver

Unless you buy it off someone, watch ebay like a hawk

Dang.. figured, but was hoping there was another forum or something I might not know about.

Just got this back today from the tailor, MJ pro cut. I’m 6’5 and this thing still went to my knees haha she brought it up 5 in. and it looks pretty good. I don’t love the bottom of the black panel, but not bad.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom