Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

authentic adidas revolution 30 (19).JPG
authentic adidas revolution 30 (20).JPG
authentic adidas revolution 30 (21).JPG
authentic adidas revolution 30 (22).JPG
authentic adidas revolution 30 (23).JPG
authentic adidas revolution 30 carmelo (1).JPG
authentic adidas revolution 30 carmelo (2).JPG
authentic adidas revolution 30 carmelo (3).JPG
authentic adidas revolution 30 carmelo (4).JPG
authentic adidas revolution 30 carmelo (5).JPG

Loving this site... been on a couple, especially game worn sites, but everyone is usually into baseball, hockey, or football.... This is my first all NBA site.... awesome to see that there's a few nba jersey obsessed guys like me... And now I even started wearing a few game worn items. Funny enough, I met a guy at TJ Maxx looking for cheap stance socks.... Guy was wearing a game worn jersey and said he has one from every team that he wears out. Even funnier, we are at TJ Maxx wearing $300+ jerseys lol

That being said, I've gotten some crazy deals. I think I may have said it before, but back in the 90s I went to a Champion Outlet store... Picked up the Miller jersey and either the Payton or Van Exel... don't remember... but at $10 each! They had Malone, and I wish to this day that I bought them ALL... Would have paid for my current collection, but as a kid $20 was a fortune, so it is what it is...

Thanks for the collection pics. Repped

Always wanted a nike Vince Carter Dunk contest era jersey. Dope as hell.

Never seen that Nate Rob jersey before.

Why did Carmelo leave the Nuggets ? That jersey was always dope to me. Brings me back to a time when everyone wanted Carmelo 2's

That being said, I've gotten some crazy deals. I think I may have said it before, but back in the 90s I went to a Champion Outlet store... Picked up the Miller jersey and either the Payton or Van Exel... don't remember... but at $10 each! They had Malone, and I wish to this day that I bought them ALL... Would have paid for my current collection, but as a kid $20 was a fortune, so it is what it is...

Champion authentics especially at those prices. :nthat:

Thanks for the collection pics. Repped

Always wanted a nike Vince Carter Dunk contest era jersey. Dope as hell.

Never seen that Nate Rob jersey before.

Why did Carmelo leave the Nuggets ? That jersey was always dope to me. Brings me back to a time when everyone wanted Carmelo 2's

The Nate Robinson is a sample jersey from the Dunk contest... one of my favorites because it is so unique. I have never worn it, but probably will at some point. I just haven't had the mental strength to remove that sample sticker (I washed a pair of sample shorts and the sticker came off in the wash... luckily I was able to recover it).

Melo left when he requested a trade and went to the knicks in exhange for like their whole team.... I actually like the trade better in that the Knicks got Billups....

Never was a huge fan while Melo was on the Knicks.... picked up some of his stuff/game worn items just because he was a big name on the team I like, but I prefer players like Kurt Thomas, Oakley, Mason, Ward, and basically any player out of the 90s versus this new age nonsense. The NBA just isn't what it used to be... maybe because of social media... maybe because players have become babies and soft... I don't know, but still loving the apparel....

Gotcha. That thing gonna still be so long tho. But if that's what you want.

im 6'1 so it doesn't look bad, besides if you resize jerseys you wanna apply it to a template to a existing size so if u ever wanna move it, its easier to do so.

For retail authentic champions, def 97-98.

Theres customized ones from earlier (jazz, heat, sixers) floating around that are double tagged customs.

For retail authentic champions, def 97-98.

Theres customized ones from earlier (jazz, heat, sixers) floating around that are double tagged customs.
so like dudes would be replacing the Jerry with a gold one? that's weird

I mean apart from that I guess the jerseys are still exactly the same. might as well take the second tag off for authenticity

question regarding Adidas NBA authentics (pre revolution 30). For retail (non-custom), do the jerseys have kiss cut numbers or layered? TIA.

Back
Top Bottom