Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Buddy of mine received these gems at his shop today...
DEDB0A36-EE16-41FA-B6B8-55E23213DB6D.jpeg

90AAC2FB-8C63-4687-8F96-DD88DF562874.jpeg

5EF50FD4-85DF-4D49-B062-278C17622B91.jpeg

I meant I wondered if Drake's was game worn..... for the name "Curry", and with the iron clad patch, 2k seems rather reasonable...

1. That white game worn Dell Curry jersey, I would have listed that **** for 5K, maybe 10K. He sold it quick for 2K, I'm sure Drake's team grabbed that for him quick.

2. This is what I was saying before, why does the Raptors jerseys being posted have a different font than the one Drake wore? Drake's looks fake compared to the white game worn and the VC jersey posted.

That Bulls jersey fire

1. That white game worn Dell Curry jersey, I would have listed that **** for 5K, maybe 10K. He sold it quick for 2K, I'm sure Drake's team grabbed that for him quick.

2. This is what I was saying before, why does the Raptors jerseys being posted have a different font than the one Drake wore? Drake's looks fake compared to the white game worn and the VC jersey posted.

That Bulls jersey fire

The gamers like mine and the white Curry were customized by whoever did the Raptors lettering. Retail Curry's weren't a regular retail release, so whoever ended up doing it might not have had the exact lettering used by other customizers, which happens quite often. I doubt it was stripped because this jersey snags so much that there would surely be some marks.

For example, my red retail VC has the name a bit closer together than the gamer, I've noticed this slight difference in other Raptors gamers too.

Screen Shot 2019-06-02 at 11.40.46 AM.png

Last edited:
Here's what I've seen on Ebay I know the blue alternates but I dont know about this one because champion did a red one of the replicas not the authentic

upload_2019-6-2_20-37-28.png

Game jerseys are lettered by team equipment managers, retails lettered by manufacturers.. hence spacing discrepancies and sometimes (rarely) font discrepancies

I remember somebody in school having a red AI jersey. I thought it was fire but always thought it was sketchy cause I never seen AI play in it :lol:

image.jpg

Recent pick ups, s/o to @boss302 for hooking it up with the gold jersey for a good price. Just dropped these off at the tailors, I’m 6’5 with a short torso so these things were way too long but I’ll post a group pick of my Kobe’s when these come back and I think I’m done with Kobe for awhile. I need a Shaq and want a Horry next.

Back
Top Bottom