Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

For sale

Attachments

• 1505E119-734E-4688-8D88-C375C4C2B512.jpeg
    1505E119-734E-4688-8D88-C375C4C2B512.jpeg
    344.2 KB · Views: 2
A while back I was having a normal day on NT and then all of a sudden I see ninja post a pic of him in a Kings Scott Pollard jersey...
giphy.gif

Had to gather my senses.

Recent pick ups. The gold jersey is straight from Nba store, only got it since it was 32% off or w.e the triple double deal was. The numbers look really weird to me, not my favorite.. the Hollywood nights jersey on the other hand is fuego, the guy was pulling some bs for almost 5 weeks but it finally came through.

BB28A638-D510-4941-83B3-F232BF22AA63.jpeg
B1F35349-C319-45FB-BC46-B683B69D8E71.jpeg
4FCB1ECD-E5F9-4865-AD64-DE484854DE0C.jpeg
8F3F9F6C-AFA2-4E03-BAD3-EBF81E535222.jpeg
0BF654C6-5A50-4B3A-9956-38547D028004.jpeg

Last edited:
That home Kobe looks weird because it has twill numbers with fake mesh. It's what the NBA store used. The Hollywood nights jersey has authentic mesh.

It is very apparent on Heat, Clippers & Lakers jerseys from that timeline

That home Kobe looks weird because it has twill numbers with fake mesh. It's what the NBA store used. The Hollywood nights jersey has authentic mesh.

It is very apparent on Heat, Clippers & Lakers jerseys from that timeline

Not a fan of it, the numbers look way skinnier too but the good rev 30’s are damn near all dried up at this point.. the hunt continues

love that black kobe. woulda bought it if kobe had worn it.

Somebody bought the sleeved one on eBay for $450 like 2 months ago, I saw and thought I could send a $300 offer but somebody bought it at the bin price. I was pissed at myself for not pulling the trigger so I had to get this one

Somebody bought the sleeved one on eBay for $450 like 2 months ago, I saw and thought I could send a $300 offer but somebody bought it at the bin price. I was pissed at myself for not pulling the trigger so I had to get this one

I have a severe hatred of those sleeved ones lol. I'd rather have the one you have.

I have a severe hatred of those sleeved ones lol. I'd rather have the one you have.

Haha totally agree, I only get jerseys to wear during summertime and couldn’t ever rock a sleeved basketball jersey. I just wanted it for the collection since Hollywood nights stuff is getting hard to find, so I couldn’t let this one slip. It took me about a year to get the shorts in my size.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    332.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
What year did M&N lose the Barkley license?
Long *** time ago

I’d love to know the reasoning behind him not letting them make his jerseys

Although the shapes and cuts have changed to garbage, people would buy the hell outta most his jerseys

Long *** time ago

I’d love to know the reasoning behind him not letting them make his jerseys

Although the shapes and cuts have changed to garbage, people would buy the hell outta most his jerseys

He's not even in nba 2k. He's very strict on how his image is used, if you ain't payin' you ain't gettin nuttin

Back
Top Bottom