Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

C67B1316-D0DE-4ADA-B5DF-1F93F6D61AA0.jpeg

we will never have these agains with the ad patches. Crazy

Could anyone tell me where to find these in a size medium? Either Authentic or Swingman.
18844292-4466-4D9F-8377-73D8A66EB5A3.jpeg

Last edited:
I was just stating a fact based on experience, nothing ignorant about that. Also the ones that I am talking about are probably not members on NT. Funniest thing is, when 3 different buyers have the same shipping address in Portland, Oregon. :rofl: :rofl:
cause they about to ship it to asia, lol..... learning that now with a few items i list for sale

What year are we’re referring to with that pic? or jersey. Didn’t see the exact quote or question

That’s 03 season, we know he wore it, multiple times which most of us know.

the MN version is based off the mesh gold logo from his rookie year which we don’t think he actually wore and zero evidence. Not even a gamer anywhere.

What year are we’re referring to with that pic? or jersey. Didn’t see the exact quote or question

That’s 03 season, we know he wore it, multiple times which most of us know.

the MN version is based off the mesh gold logo from his rookie year which we don’t think he actually wore and zero evidence. Not even a gamer anywhere.
From what I found before they wore it twice. One game he was injured. One he was out due to coaches decision. I think both were against the celtics

Figures that guy has the Kobe. Still need proof it was worn in a game and not just issued.
Yea, I don’t care too much at this point but that would be the first time we’ve even seen the actual jersey in question :lol:

Back
Top Bottom