Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Today’s pickup. These Navy alternates were their best IMO.
248B6025-DB9A-478D-8578-D7E6AFEFBEB2.jpeg

5E0BCE56-846B-42B6-9619-10CE31CED403.jpeg

79DB4A68-26B1-4ABB-A0D1-2517A10BF2B9.jpeg

I've been looking to buy a Reebok or Adidas authentic jersey, but their hard to find.
This I got from Hardwoodfames...BUT it was a Reebok blank that had the James and 23 added. Which was why the price wasn’t insane. There is an Adidas 44 he has with a crazy price. The 40-44 are generally tough to find (not sure what size you wear).

Did you pick this up in store? It’s more expensive online

I picked it up in the actual store. Not sure if it’s a mistake or they’re just cheaper in the actual store. But the statement authentics retail for $150 on the Mavs store website. I paid $125.

I bought some city edition Swingman shorts for $40. They’re on sale for $48 on the website. They’re doing phone orders and their inventory sizes are different in store than online which ships from a different warehouse.

Also in store authentic jerseys don’t have the sponsor patch. The ones ordered from the website do.

I picked it up in the actual store. Not sure if it’s a mistake or they’re just cheaper in the actual store. But the statement authentics retail for $150 on the Mavs store website. I paid $125.

I bought some city edition Swingman shorts for $40. They’re on sale for $48 on the website. They’re doing phone orders and their inventory sizes are different in store than online which ships from a different warehouse.

Also in store authentic jerseys don’t have the sponsor patch. The ones ordered from the website do.
Good info. I ordered one online so it has the patch as well as the additional cost 😞

Good info. I ordered one online so it has the patch as well as the additional cost 😞

they still had some size 44 and 48 in the statement jersey and 44 in the city edition for Luka. I want to say they had a full size run in both for Porzingis. The sale runs until the 15th so I may go back up there one more time before it ends.

they still had some size 44 and 48 in the statement jersey and 44 in the city edition for Luka. I want to say they had a full size run in both for Porzingis. The sale runs until the 15th so I may go back up there one more time before it ends.

Do you guys get charged tax for jerseys in Texas? Might do phone order if its straight $125+shipping.

Do you guys get charged tax for jerseys in Texas? Might do phone order if its straight $125+shipping.

They do charge tax. Which surprised me. I always thought they didn’t charge tax having lived in California up until last year and always hearing about how it’s very tax friendly out here lol.

They do charge tax. Which surprised me. I always thought they didn’t charge tax having lived in California up until last year and always hearing about how it’s very tax friendly out here lol.

Ah dang that sucks. Might have to pass then. I like those navy alternates but I might just wait for the new uniforms, in that case. Thanks for the info.

Guess ill finally rock the jersey, been sitting in my storage for months, originally bought it from some guy moving about 2 years ago for $30, parents got it for him for Christmas but he didnt like basketball

Good luck finding this jersey, havent seen 1 at all

20200709_090116.jpg
20200709_093331.jpg
20200709_093402.jpg
20200709_093624.jpg
80310522.0.jpg

Even for $50 it's such a great deal. So the jersey came with the signed Iverson card and frame as well?

Back
Top Bottom